- Setup Lexmark Mc2535adwe Printer
How To Do Lexmark Mc2535adwe Printer Setup?
Lexmark MC2535adwe is a Multifunctional Color Laser Printer. It can perform copy, scan, print, and fax operations. It is an Automatic Duplex Printer and holds 50 papers in the automatic document feeder. This printer is designed for small and medium-sized workspaces. To know how to perform the Lexmark Mc2535adwe printer setup, refer to the below section.
- A Lexmark MC2535adwe printer.
- Power Cord.
- Output Paper Tray.
- Setup Guide.
- Software and Documentation CD.
Unboxing Lexmark MC2535adwe Printer
- Take the Lexmark MC2535adwe printer and other contents from the box.
- Remove all blue protective tapes from around the printer.
- Insert the output tray on the right-side of the printer.
- From the right-side of the printer, lift the side door (door B) until it locks in the open position and remove the right-side cover.
- Remove the orange plastic protective material from the cartridge area.
- Open the front door (door A) and gently remove all protective tape and plastic protective materials.
- Replace the right-side cover on the printer.
- Now, close both front (door A) and side doors (door B) firmly.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the plastic sheet.
- Close the scanner lid.
Load Paper Into Lexmark MC2535adwe Printer
Load paper into the Paper Tray:
- Pull the paper tray from the Lexmark MC2535adwe printer.
- Remove any protective tape from the paper tray.
- Slide the paper guides to their extreme positions.
- Now, place a paper stack into the paper tray with the print side facing upward and adjust the paper guide to hold the edges of the paper.
- Now, insert the paper tray into the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s power cord socket and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Press the Power button to turn ON the printer.
Load Paper In The Multipurpose Feeder
- The 1st step is to open the multipurpose feeder and remove any protective tape.
- Adjust the paper guides to the outermost positions.
- Now, load the paper with the print side facing down and the top edge of the paper into the printer.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Insert the given software CD into the computer and run the setup file; if not, download the driver software from the official Lexmark website and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Lexmark printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Now, we have completed the Lexmark Mc2535adwe printer setup successfully.