- Setup Lexmark Mb2236adw Printer
Lexmark Mb2236adw Printer Setup
The Lexmark mb2236adw printer is a multi-function monochrome machine. The printer can print outputs of up to 36 pages per minute. It is compact yet offers high performance. The printer also includes Wi-Fi, duplex printing, and other such features. The printer uses the Unison toner that helps with the consistent delivery in image quality and ensures life-long prints. This particular printer offers great perks, thus making it the best printer for home and small offices. To perform Lexmark Mb2236adw printer setup, refer below.
- Unpack the Lexmark printer from the carton.
- Place the printer on a flat surface, preferably closer to the computer and within the proximity range of the router.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the outer body of the printer.
- Open the top cover and peel off the protective tapes. Remove the packaging sheets and materials present inside.
- You will find the power cord inside; keep it aside for the time being.
- Open the cartridge access door, look inside, and take off the orange protective material.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the inside of the printer and place it aside (The cartridge comes preinstalled with the Lexmark MB2236ADW printer).
- Use the handle and remove it from the printer.
- Press the blue lever on the left side of the holder to release the toner cartridge.
- Take the toner cartridge outside and shake it evenly to redistribute the toner.
- Remove the seal of the toner cartridge and discard it.
- Do not touch the sensor of the cartridge holder (this might result in printing issues).
- Place the toner cartridge into the holder and push it until it clicks.
- Keep the toner cartridge into the printer the same way you took it out.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Pull the paper tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the paper guides and discard them.
- Adjust the paper guides slowly so you can match them with the paper you are going to install.
- Now, take a stack of paper and place it in the paper tray.
- Adjust the paper guides again to hold the edges of the stack firmly. Do not exceed the paper tray limit (It might lead to paper jams).
- Hold the paper tray, place it into the respective slot, and push it inside completely.
- Connect the power cord to the rear part of the printer and the main plug to the power source.
- Press the Power button on the printer body to turn it on.
- Wait for the printer to charge the ink.
- Now that the hardware setup is complete, you can conclude the setup process with the software installation.
- You need to download the printer driver from the official Lexmark support page.
Steps To Download Driver
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the URL for the Lexmark mb2236adw printer.
- Once the support page opens, click the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Usually, the browser will automatically detect the operating system.
- If it doesn’t, click the OS drop-down list and select your OS.
- Select your OS Version and the Language from the corresponding drop-down lists.
- Click the Driver option from the Type drop-down list.
- Select the driver.
- Read the information (if necessary) and click the Start Download button.
- Open the driver file and run the installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen appears, select the type of connection you want.
- Complete the full setup procedure.
Follow the steps mentioned on this page to perform the Lexmark mb2236adw printer setup.