- How To Setup Lexmark M3250 Printer?
Lexmark M3250 Printer Setup?
Lexmark M3250 is a monochrome laser printer that allows you to perform the print operation over a USB or Ethernet connection. This printer can also be connected to a wireless network using an external adapter (MarkNet N8352 802.11b/g/n). The printer comes with large cartridge supplies and a paper input capacity of up to 650 pages (standard) and 2300 pages (maximum). The step-by-step instructions given here explain how to perform the Lexmark M3250 printer setup for the first time.
Step 1: Unpack the printer and imaging unit
- Initially, make sure that you have unpacked the printer box.
- Place the printer on a clean surface.
- Now, remove the packing tapes joining the important parts of the printer.
- Open the front door of your printer. Inside the printer, you can find the toner cartridge & imaging unit assembly. Shake and unpack the unit. Place the unpacked unit back into the printer. Close the front cover.
- After completely unpacking your printer, go to the next step of the Lexmark M3250 setup.
Step 2: Loading paper in the cassette
- Pull out the paper cassette completely out of the printer.
- Adjust the width guides of your tray based on the paper type that you’re loading.
- After adjusting them, load a stack of paper in the cassette.
- Make sure that the paper is not overloaded in the cassette.
- Align the width guides correctly and push the cassette towards the printer.
Step 3: Turning on the printer
- Get the printer’s power cord.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Now, turn on the printer and wait for it to become stable.
- Once your printer becomes stable, configure the printer’s initial settings as per your desire.
- Make sure that the printer’s initial settings are configured correctly.
Step 4: Installing the printer software
You can use either the setup CD or the downloaded printer driver file to install the Lexmark M3250 printer software on your computer.
- Open the Lexmark M3250 printer driver file.
- Perform the prompts to reach the “Select your connection type” screen.
- On the opened screen, choose the desired connection type. After selecting the connection type, you’ll be prompted to connect your printer to the computer.
- If you have selected the Wired Connection option, then connect your printer to the computer using an Ethernet cable. Similarly, if your connection type is USB, then connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions to complete the Lexmark M3250 printer setup.
If you wish to connect your printer to the wireless network, then install the MarkNet 8372 adapter on it. The following instructions explain the same.
- Turn off your Lexmark printer.
- Now, get the MarkNet 8372 wireless adapter recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- Insert the adapter into your printer’s USB port.
- Unpack the NFC tag and attach it to your printer’s control panel.
- Now, turn on the printer, and configure the wireless network settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Contact us if you need remote assistance in performing the Lexmark M3250 setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.