- Setup Lexmark E260DN Printer
How To Perform The Lexmark E260DN Unboxing Setup?
As a monochrome laser printer, Lexmark E260DN is fast and convenient for small businesses or home office use. The printer is engineered to produce the prints with perfection and sustainability in mind, courtesy of the built-in two-sided printing feature. You can see a good improvement in productivity as the printer can print at a speed of 35 pages per minute. To know how to perform the Lexmark E260DN unboxing setup, refer below.
CONTENTS IN THE BOX
- The Lexmark E260DN printer
- Installation Guide
- Setup Guide
- Installation CD
- Power cord
To perform the unboxing setup, you must perform the hardware and software setup for the printer. Here is a breakdown of the steps.
- Unpack the Lexmark E260DN printer from the carton.
- Place the printer on a flat surface, preferably close to the printer, for easy connection.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body and discard them immediately.
- At the back of the E260DN printer, remove the protective tapes.
- Open the cartridge access door of the printer and remove the packaging material present inside.
- Pull out the toner cartridges and remove the orange protective material from each; push them back into the printer.
- Shake the toner cartridges a couple of times to redistribute the toner.
- Place the toner cartridge the same way you took it out.
- Remove the paper tray from the printer.
- Gently slide the paper guides to their extreme corners.
- Have a paper stack ready in hand. Then place the stack into the paper tray. Adjust the paper guides.
- Now, place the paper tray back into the printer the same way you removed it.
- Finally, remove the power cord from the packaging. Connect it to the printer and the power source to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer control panel display lights up, the hardware setup is complete.
Let us now conclude the printer setup by installing the printer software.
- Download the Lexmark printer software from this support page or from the official Lexmark support page.
- Once the driver download is complete, you can initiate the installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, choose the method of connection you want to have for the Lexmark E260DN printer.
- Select and complete the software setup.
Now that the hardware and the software setup are complete, you can start performing print jobs and other tasks the Lexmark E260DN printer supports.
If you have any difficulty regarding the Lexmark E260DN unboxing setup, click the Call button on this page. Our dedicated Technical team will work on all possibilities so you don’t find trouble performing the setup.