- Lexmark Cx410de Printer Setup
Lexmark Cx410de Setup
The Lexmark CX410DE printer is meant to exceed your expectations despite being a monochrome printer. It has a good printing speed and enables you to finish your work quickly. The printer ensures reliable performance and can easily produce 1000 pages per month without any hassles. In addition, you can make use of its state-of-the-art paper handling. With this Lexmark printer, you can also print without the need for a computer, courtesy of the USB feature. It produces prints at a speed of 32 pages per minute. With the compact 4.3” touchscreen, you can make use of all the pre-installed features that can save up a lot of time. The printer functions also include scanning.
Contents In The Box:
- The Lexmark CX410DE printer
- Optional tray
- Power cord
- Using the Snipping tool
- You can use either of these methods to take the screenshot.
In this Lexmark printer article, you will be reading the steps on how to set up the Lexmark CX410DE printer for the first time. To perform a first-time setup, you need to know the hardware setup steps.
Lexmark Cx410de Hardware Setup
- Unpack the printer from the carton.
- Remove the optional tray from the bottom and place it aside.
- Peel off the protective tapes surrounding the printer body and discard them.
- Open the front cover and get rid of the packaging material present inside.
- Also, remove the sheets present inside.
- Open the top door of the printer to install the ink cartridges.
- On the right side of the printer, remove the cartridge cover.
- Unpack the toner cartridge from the sealed packaging.
- Place the cartridge in the respective cartridge slot.
- Repeat the last installation steps for the other ink cartridges and close the cartridge cover back to the side of the printer.
- Pull the paper tray from the front of the printer.
- Discard the packaging material present inside.
- Adjust the paper guides present inside to the left and the top corners.
- Have a paper stack ready in hand; place the stack into the paper tray.
- Bring back the paper guides to the sides of the paper and ensure that the paper stack is held firm.
- Push the paper tray back into the Lexmark printer.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect it to the main power source and to the back end of the Lexmark printer.
- Have a USB cable ready in hand.
- Connect it to the computer and to the printer’s USB slot.
The hardware setup is complete.
Lexmark Cx410de Software Setup
With the installation CD, the software setup is made very simple and easy. Now, you can place the CD into the drive.
- Wait for the installer window to open.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the Lexmark Cx410de Setup procedure.
One more way to achieve the software setup is to download the driver from the official Lexmark support page.
- Search for the Lexmark CX410DE printer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Download button for the driver.
- Once the driver download is complete, you can initiate the installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, choose the method of connection you want to have for the Lexmark CX410DE printer.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions and complete the software setup.
If you have any difficulty regarding the unboxing setup of Lexmark CX410DE, click the Call button on this page. Our dedicated technical team will work on all possibilities so that you don’t have trouble performing the setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.