- How To Setup Lexmark C4150?
How To Perform The Lexmark C4150 Setup?
Considered to be one of the fastest printers present in the market, Lexmark C4150 is a laser printer with both wireless and USB interfaces. The printer can print documents at a speed of 50 pages per minute and supports only A4 documents. With a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, it tends to give out one of the best quality prints. Let’s see how to perform the Lexmark C4150 setup
Contents In The Box:
- The Lexmark C4150 printer
- Ink Cartridges
- Power Cord
- Installation CD
- Documentation Sheets
- Unpack the Lexmark C4150 printer from the carton.
- Ensure that you place the printer on a flat surface.
- Peel off the protective tapes that are surrounding the printer body and discard them immediately.
- Remove the paper tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Present inside the paper tray is the guides; adjust the paper guides to the corners inside the paper tray.
- To position the guides, use the indicators present alongside them.
- Have a stack of paper ready in hand.
- Load the stack into the paper tray and adjust them accordingly.
- Make sure the tray does not exceed the paper tray limit (it might result in paper jams).
It’s time to install the ink cartridges for the Lexmark C4150 printer.
- Open the cartridge cover at the back of the printer.
- Remove the cover completely off the printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided by the printer.
- Insert the cartridges into their respective color slots until you see them click in place.
- Close the back cover of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect the power cord to the main power source and to the back of the printer.
- Turn on the Lexmark C4150 printer to initiate the setup.
- To being the software installation, place the software CD into the drive on your computer.
- Wait for the installer window to open.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the setup procedure.
One more way is to download the driver from the official Lexmark support page.
- Search for the Lexmark C4150 printer on the support page.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Download button for the driver.
- Once the driver download is complete, you can initiate the installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- When the connection screen opens, choose the method of connection you want to have for the Lexmark C4150 printer.
- Select and complete the software setup.
Now that the hardware and the software setup are complete, you can start performing print jobs and other tasks the Lexmark C4150 printer supports.If you have any difficulty regarding the unboxing setup of Lexmark C4150, click the Call button on this page. Our dedicated technical team will work on all possibilities, so you don’t have trouble performing the Lexmark C4150 setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.