- Lexmark C3326dw Printer Setup
How To Setup Lexmark C3326dw Printer?
Lexmark c3326dw is a single functioning color laser printer that performs well and enhances your productivity with fine color outputs. The device is designed mainly for small group productivity or for home-based personal uses. Standard Wi-Fi enables you to print from any place in your room, and USB and Ethernet connectivity are also available. To know how to setup Lexmark C3326dw printer, refer below.
- User friendly.
- Admirable print quality.
- Mobile access is provided.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows 7.
- Support is provided through AirPrint and AirScan only.
- Mobile support – Lexmark mobile print app, Mopria, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
Contents inside the box
- Power Cord.
- 500 Page Yellow Print Cartridge.
- Software and Installation CD.
- Printer Setup Sheet.
- 750 page Black Print Cartridge.
- Lexmark C3326dw Color Laser Printer.
- 500 Page Magenta Print Cartridge.
- 500 page Cyan Print Cartridge.
- Safety Information Sheet.
- Warranty Information.
First time unboxing Lexmark C3326dw
Step 1: Unpacking the Lexmark C3326dw
- Unpack the Lexmark c3326dw printer and all its contents from the box.
- Remove the package and protective seals from the printer.
- Place the Lexmark c3326dw printer near the power outlet so that you can easily access it.
Step 2: Turn on your Lexmark C3326dw
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to your Lexmark c3326dw and the opposite end to the power outlet.
- Press the Power button on your printer to turn it on.
- Make sure that your printer turns on.
- Choose the Language, Date, and Time.
Step 3: Load the paper
- You have to load the papers into the paper tray.
- Before loading the paper, set the paper size and type on your printer.
- Go to Settings and select the Paper option.
- Select OK and choose the Tray configuration option and press OK.
- Select the Paper size and select your Paper source.
- Select the Paper size and type.
- You can also configure universal paper settings by go to Settings>> Paper>> Media configuration>> Universal setup>> OK.
- Remove the paper tray and load the paper on the tray.
- You can also adjust the paper size by squeezing the guides on your paper tray.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printing side facing up.
Step 4: How to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is on.
- Select the Settings option on your printer control panel.
- Go to Network settings and click OK.
- Select the Wireless option and click OK.
- Click on the Wireless Wizard setup option and select OK.
- Click on the name of your Wi-Fi and provide the required details.
- Now, your printer will be connected to Wi-Fi.
How to install drivers?
- Turn on your PC.
- Insert the Lexmark C3326dw installation CD, which is provided with the package.
- You can also download the installation software from the official web page of Lexmark.
- Run the installation after accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- After installation, connect your PC to the printer.
- Now, it’s ready for the test print. Make sure it works. If you need remote assistance to setup Lexmark C3326dw printer, call us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.