- How To Setup Lexmark B2338dw Printer?
How To Do The Lexmark B2338dw Printer Setup?
Lexmark B2338dw is a compact monochrome laser printer that provides excellent speed and paper capacity. This printer supports duplex printing and wireless printing features, which make it a perfect choice for small workgroups. The Lexmark B2338dw printer setup is quite simple and easy if you go through the steps given below.
Unboxing the printer:
- Start by unpacking the printer from the package.
- Check the printer components.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Next, open the front cover of the printer and pull out the toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge gently to distribute the toner inside it.
- Take out the drum unit and remove the protective tapes from it.
- Remember not to touch the photoconductor area in the imaging unit while removing the packing materials.
- Refix the drum unit and toner cartridge into the printer and close the front cover.
- Proceed to load paper and complete the Lexmark B2338dw printer setup.
- Pull the paper input tray out from the printer.
- Slide apart the paper guides to match the size of the paper you are loading.
- Fan the paper stack before loading it into the tray.
- Once you have loaded the paper stack, adjust the paper guides to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Remember not to adjust the paper guides tightly against the edges of the paper.
- Refix the paper tray and connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the provided power cord.
- Once the connection is made, press the Power button on the control panel to turn on the printer.
Installing the printer software:
- If the software CD-ROM is included with the printer package, insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the setup file to begin the driver installation.
- Otherwise, download the driver for your printer from the official Lexmark site and save it to your computer.
- Run the driver installation wizard and agree to the EULA to proceed further.
- Choose your connection type and establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Finish the driver installation by following the instructions in the driver installation wizard and verify the printer functionality.
You have now completed the Lexmark B2338dw printer setup.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.