- Setup Lexmark B2236DW
How To Perform The Lexmark B2236DW Setup?
Lexmark B2236dw is a monochrome laser printer with integrated duplex printing technology, which gives a quality output at a very low cost. It is a compact printer and can be placed in any place. To know how to perform the Lexmark B2236DW setup, refer to the steps below.
- Lexmark B2236dw printer.
- Power Cord.
- Setup Guide CD.
- Software and Documentation.
- Stability Sheet and Safety Sheet or Booklet.
- Statement of Limited Warranty/Guarantee.
- Take the Lexmark B2236dw printer and all packing materials from the box.
- Now remove the blue protective tape around the printer.
- Open the front door and remove the imaging unit from the printer.
- Hold the sides of the imaging unit and remove the packing materials.
- Now remove the toner cartridge from the imaging unit and remove the seal from the toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the imaging unit and insert the imaging unit into the printer.
- Finally, close the front door.
Load Paper In The Lexmark B2236dw Printer
- Remove the paper tray from the printer.
- Remove any blue protective tape from the paper tray.
- Now move the paper guides to the edges of the tray.
- Place a paper stack on the paper tray and adjust the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Now, insert the paper tray into the Lexmark B2236dw printer.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s power cord socket and the other end to an electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer and check if the printer is ready to print.
How To Load The Lexmark B2236dw Printer Manual Feeder?
- Open the manual feeder and adjust the guide to match the paper size that you are loading.
- For one-side printing, load the letterhead sheet of paper with the print side facing upward and the top edge entering the printer first.
- For two-sided printing, load the letterhead in the paper with the print side facing down and the top edge entering the printer first.
- Don’t force the paper into the manual feeder.
Download the setup software from the official Lexmark website or use the software CD-ROM to install the setup software. Run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Lexmark B2236dw printer software installation.
For the first-time network connection, use a wired network using an Ethernet cable; if not, connect the printer to an active wireless network. If you need remote assistance regarding Lexmark B2236DW setup, call us.