- Kyocera Error 3201 Scan
Solved: Kyocera Scan To Email Error 3201
The Kyocera printer is much like the HP, Epson, and Brother printers. Like the other printers, you have the option to scan your document from the printer and send it to an email address or attach it to an email message. This could be done with the help of the Scan to Email feature of the Kyocera printer. If you ever come across the Scan to Email error 3201 on your Kyocera printer, it means there is an issue with Authentication Mechanism, and the reason you have the error is because of an unsupported SMTP authentication. You will now have to check the client and the server authentication mechanism.
This way, you can verify that the SMTP authentication method on your printer (the sender printer) and on the destination mail server is the same. If the sender printer and the destination mail server use different methods, take the necessary steps to correct the settings. Read on to learn more about resolving the Kyocera Printer Scan To Email error.
Scan To Email Kyocera Error 3210 — Here’s How To Fix It
We will now be walking you through the steps to resolve the Scan to Email error 3201 on your Kyocera printer.
- To resolve the Kyocera error code 3201, you need a browser. So, open the default browser on your computer (that is connected to a stable internet connection).
- Enter the Kyocera printer’s network IP address in the address bar or the URL field and tap Enter.
- Click the Basic tab, and then select the Address and Contact option on the left side of the page.
- Under the “Name” field, enter the name you want displayed to your recipients.
- Enter the email address in the email field and click Submit.
- Click the “Network” link on the right side of the page. Enter the Default Gateway address and press the Submit button.
- Click the Scanner option, and then select the Email option. The SMTP page will now open.
- The protocol for SMTP should be turned on. You will now have to set the SMTP port number to 25.
- Enter the SMTP server name correctly. Set the authentication requirements for the SMTP ports.
- Click the Test button, and you will get the OK message if the changes are correct.
- Again, perform Scan to Email to check if the Kyocera Scan to Email Error 3201 issue is fixed.
Did the above instructions help you clear the Kyocera SMTP scan for email error 3201? We believe yes. If the error persists, don’t give up. Talk to a technical expert who can help you clear this error in real time. Click the toll-free button provided on this page to contact our technical expert now.