- Kyocera Scan To Email Error
Kyocera Scan To Email Error 3201
The Kyocera printer is much like the HP, Epson, and Brother printers. Like the other printers, you have the option to scan your document from the printer and send it to an email address or attach it to an email message. This could be done with the help of the Scan to Email feature of the Kyocera printer. If you ever come across the Scan to Email error 3201 on your Kyocera printer, it means there is an issue with Authentication Mechanism, and the reason you have the error is because of an unsupported SMTP authentication. You will now have to check the client and the server authentication mechanism.
We will now be walking you through the steps to resolve the Scan to Email error 3201 on your Kyocera printer.
- Open the default browser on your computer connected to the printer.
- Enter the Kyocera printer’s network IP address in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Click the Basic tab and then select the Address and Contact option on the left side of the page.
- Under the Name field, enter your name that you want to be displayed to your recipients.
- Enter the email address in the email field.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Network link on the right side of the page, then enter the Default Gateway, and click the Submit button.
- Click the Scanner option and then select the Email option.
- The SMTP page will now open.
- The Protocol for SMTP must be turned on.
- You will now have to set the SMTP port number to 25.
- Enter the SMTP server name correctly.
- Set the Authentication requirements for the SMTP ports.
- Click the Test button, and if the changes are correct, you will get the OK message.
- Again, perform Scan to Email to check if the Kyocera Scan To Email Error 3201 issue has been fixed.