Jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick TV 2018
Jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick TV 2018 is not rocket science yet it requires your effort to jailbreak it. By jailbreaking your Fire TV, you can install apps that are not available in Amazon Store too. You have to understand that the jailbreaking process is legal, and as a user you are free to do this unless you install pirated apps on your Fire TV. Read the below document that contains the procedure for jailbreaking Amazon Fire TV Stick 2018.
The steps for how to Jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV 2018
- Make adjustment to the settings to facilitate jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick.
- Use an unauthorized app to jailbreak your device.
- Select Device and choose the Developer Option from it.
- Check if the Apps from Unknown Sources option is turned on.
- Go to the Home screen and search for the Downloader app.
- Install the app and open it. Click Allow when the screen prompts for permissions.
- Enter the URL http://bit.ly/kodi176 in the search box.
- Complete the installation for Kodi and the screen will display the apps.
The elaborate procedure for jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick 2018
- Jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick 2018 can be done by following the procedure given below. There are a lot of jailbroken Fire Sticks is available in the market, you can purchase it directly.
- But, you will not be sure what kind of software is used and it may pop security threats. It is always recommended to jailbreak it yourself to stay on the safer side. After jailbreaking, you can stream content from all over the internet.
- You can implement this procedure for the second generation Fire Stick that supports Alexa voice remote. To experience better streaming, you should always use a VPN and pay attention to maintain privacy.
- Before you begin jailbreaking, make some fine adjustments so that the Fire Stick becomes receptive to the process. Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- The jailbreak cannot be done using a computer, and you need to install a few unauthorized apps for jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick 2018. Go to the main Settings menu on your Fire Stick.
- Select Device and then choose Developer Option from it. There will be an option called Apps from Unknown source, if this option is turned off, turn it on by clicking on it.
- Amazon will display you the warning message as installing third-party application might be a risky thing. Though jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick 2018 is not an illegal process, it is important to download only trusted apps.
- Go to the Home screen on the Fire device. Search for the Downloader app on the screen that is found under Apps and Games section. Click on the respective button to begin the download.
- Open the app once the installation is completed. The Downloader app will ask permission for accessing the media files, click the Allow option. Once press the Select button on your remote, the on-screen keyboard will pop up.
- Enter the URL for downloading the Kodi app. Install the Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick 2018 and make sure the version you are installing is compatible with your device.
- Launch the Kodi app, and all the apps will be displayed on the screen. Your Fire Stick is now jailbroken. Unlock the functions and utilize Kodi to make it as a complete media center manager.
- By following the procedure given above, you can complete jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick TV 2018.