- iPhone Not Connecting Mac Via USB
Fix: iPhone Not Connecting To Mac Via Usb
If you receive the error 0xE while connecting your iPhone device to a Mac computer via the USB cable, then try these troubleshooting instructions to solve the iphone Not Connecting To Mac Via Usb issue.
- First, make sure that your iPhone device is unlocked.
- If any applications are open on your iPhone device, close them.
- Ensure that the Home screen is displayed on your iPhone device.
- Check if your Mac computer is running on the latest version of the operating system.
- If the Trust this Computer alert message on your Mac computer, unlock your iPhone device and tap the Trust button.
- If any other USB accessories are connected to your Mac computer, unplug them.
- Try connecting the USB-C cable to a different port on your Mac computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable is not damaged.
- If damaged, try using the different Apple USB cable to connect your iPhone device to the Mac computer.
- Restart your Mac computer and iPhone device.
Steps to restart the Mac computer
- You can restart the Mac computer is three different ways.
- Method 1: Locate and press the Power button or Control & Eject buttons.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box with the Restart button will appear on the screen.
- Click the Restart button.
- Method 2: Press the Apple key. If you can’t find the Apple key, search for the Command button. This command button is also known as the Apple key. In some Mac keyboards, instead of textual buttons, you can find the buttons with icons of the Apple logo and a cloverleaf sign on the control panel. If you find it, press it.
- This will list a set of options will on the screen.
- From the list, click the Restart option.
- Method 3: Locate and press the Control, Command, and Eject buttons simultaneously. Otherwise, press the Control, Command, and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Now, your Mac computer will restart.
- After the restart, try to connect your iPhone device to the Mac computer using the USB cable.
- If the iphone Not Connecting To Mac Via Usb computer issue persists, restart your iPhone by following the instructions given below.
For the iPhone X and 11 users:
- Hold down the Volume or Side button until the power slider appears on your iPhone screen.
- Drag the power slider as directed on the screen.
- Now, your iPhone device will begin to turn OFF.
- Once it is done, restart your iPhone device, hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Now, try connecting your iPhone to the Mac computer.
- If an Iphone Not Connecting To Mac Via Usb error occurs, contact us by clicking the Call button.