- How To Install Wd Blue 3d Nand Sata Ssd?
How To Install Wd Blue 3d Nand Sata Ssd?
Have all the data you need in one drive with the help of the WD My Cloud 4TB hard drive. The hard drive features a sleek design and a contrast white finish. It can be easily carried wherever you go. It is designed to be suited well for your personal or office use with the help of automatic backup on Windows or Mac OS.You get to save all kinds of data ranging from small photos to streaming videos. With the USB 3.0 interface, its transfer is made faster. With the WD My Cloud 4TB hard drive, you can transfer photos directly from your camera. To have optimal performance, it comes with a Dual-Core processor.
- The WD My Cloud 4TB hard drive
- USB connector
- Product documentation sheets
- Turn on your computer.
- Unpack the hard drive and the USB connector from the WD box.
- Connect the USB port to the computer and the other end to the brand new WD My Cloud 4TB hard drive.
- Once the drive connection is found, it will automatically open.
- You will find the WD Apps setup. Double-click on the option.
- Follow the commands on the screen and complete the setup.
- Ensure that the My Cloud hard drive is installed on your computer.
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Visit the WD support page from the address bar.
- Click the Support tab on the right side of the page.
- Select the WD My Cloud product and follow the prompts on the screen.
- On the page, locate and click the Register your product option.
When the registration page opens, fill in the information necessary and click the SUBMIT button.
Additional driver downloads:
- Click the Downloads tab on the WD support page.
- The Software & Download page will open.
- Click the Product drop-down list and select the WD My Cloud device.
- Click Submit.
- Select SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS or SOFTWARE FOR MAC based on the operating system you are using.
- You can click the DOWNLOAD button for the required driver.
These are all the information you need to know about the WD My Cloud 4TB hard drive.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.