QuickBooks Installation & Configuration for Mac
- Download the QuickBooks Software from the link given below.
- Or get your hands on a QuickBooks Software CD from a retailer.
- Search and find the downloaded file on your computer and double-click the executable file.
- Select Yes to All once the extraction of files is completed.
- Hit Next to begin the installation process.
- Go through the Software License Agreement. Accept the agreement option.
- Input your License and Product numbers in the following window.
- Pick the type of installation for your computer and respond to other such queries.
- Choose the location and hit Next to proceed with the installation process.
- Restart your Mac computer when the installer requests you.
- Activate QuickBooks once the application is installed.
Easy Guidelines For Quickbooks Installation
QuickBooks Installation & Configuration for Windows
- Click the link below to download the QuickBooks Desktop for your Windows computer.
- Keep the software’s product and license number ready.
- Find the downloaded file in your computer and double-click it.
- Read and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Hit Next, if you accept the software license agreement.
- Now, enter the product and license number. Select Next.
- Choose the type of installation that is right for you.
- Upon installation, the software will prompt you to activate and update it.
- Head to the Help menu > Activate QuickBooks Desktop.
- Verify your product information on the screen and proceed with the on-screen instructions.