- Printer On Chromebook
Steps To Install Printer On Chromebook
You can print from your Chromebook laptop. This laptop supports most of the printers when they are connected via wired or Wi-Fi. The Chromebook laptop does not support Bluetooth printing. The steps to install printer on Chromebook laptop are mentioned below.
Step 1 – Turn on
- Power up your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Turn on your Chromebook laptop.
Step 2 – Connection
- Take a USB cable and establish a connection between the Chromebook laptop and the printer.
- Alternatively, connect both the Chromebook laptop and the printer over a wireless network.
Step 3 – Adding The Printer
- Open the Settings window on the Chromebook laptop and click the Advanced option.
- Navigate to the Printing section and select the Printers option.
- Go to the Available printers to save section and check if your printer name is displayed here.
- If so, click the Save button next to it.
- Note: If the Chromebook laptop does not detect your printer, turn off the laptop’s Wi-Fi and turn it back.
- Still, if you cannot see your printer, click the Add Printer option.
- After filling the Name, Address, Protocol, and Queue fields correctly, click the Add button.
- This will add the printer to the Chromebook laptop.
Step 4 – Verify
- Navigate to the Saved Printers section and check if the selected printer appears here.
Step 5 – Print A Test Page
- Open a document, web page, or an image on the Chromebook laptop.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys at the same on the keyboard.
- Click the down arrow button next to Destination and select the See more option.
- Select your printer and click the Print option.
- If you do not see your printer, click the Manage option.
- After install printer On Chromebook the printer starts to print.