- Hp Envy Pro 6452
How To Install My New HP Envy Pro 6452?
Proceed with the steps that are given below how to install my new HP Envy Pro 6452 printer.
Step-1: Unpack the printer
- First, take out the HP printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the tapes and protective materials around the printer.
- Make sure to remove the packing materials present inside the printer and close the ink cartridge access door and the main door.
- Check the components received along with the printer package.
Step-2: Connect the power cord
- Connect the power cord to the port on the rear side of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Now, tap the Power button on the printer to turn it on.
Step-3: Connecting the printer
- You have to install the HP Smart application on your Windows computer to connect it to the printer wirelessly or via USB connection.
- Open the Microsoft Store and download the HP Smart application.
- Launch the application and click Continue.
- Select Yes to agree with HP’s license agreement.
- Click on the + icon and select your HP printer.
- If you don’t see your printer, select Set Up a New Printer.
- Complete the rest of the installation process by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Follow these steps to install my new HP Envy Pro 6452.
Step-4: Loading Paper
- Pull out the input paper tray and move the paper guides towards the edges of the tray.
- Fan a paper stack and align it well before loading.
- Insert the paper stack into the tray and slide the paper guides towards the edges of the paper.
- Make sure to load paper only below the maximum paper mark. Then, close the input paper tray.
Step-5: Installing the ink cartridges
- Once the HP printer turns on and completes the startup process, the carriage comes to the center portion.
- Lift up the cartridge access door until it clicks into place.
- When the printer is idle, install the ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic cover from the ink cartridges and pull out the orange tab to remove the tape.
- Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or contacts of the cartridge.
- Now, install the cartridges one by one into the right slots.
- Fix the cartridge and close the lid.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and press it down to lock it perfectly.
If you need a remote assistance to install my new HP Envy Pro 6452. Click the call button available on the screen.