- Epson NX125 Printer Installation Without CD
How To Install Epson NX125 Printer Without CD?
Refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned on this web page to know how to install Epson NX125 printer without CD.
Step 1 – Unpacking
- Unpack the Epson NX125 printer, take out all the protective materials, and check for the essential components available in the box.
Step 2 – Turning On The Epson Printer
- Take a power cable and connect it between the Epson NX125 printer and a wall outlet.
- Press the Power button on the top panel of the printer. This will power up the Epson NX125 printer.
Step 3 – Ink Cartridges Installation
- Raise the printer’s document cover and then lift-open the ink cover.
- Shake new ink cartridges well, unpack them, and peel off the yellow tape from all the ink cartridges.
- Place the unpacked new cyan ink cartridge in its slot correctly.
- Press the Stop button on the Epson NX125 printer’s control panel.
- Insert the other of the ink cartridges (yellow, magenta, and black) in their slots correctly.
- Close the printer’s ink cover followed by the document cover.
- Finally, press the Stop button.
- Wait until the green Power LED stops to flash.
- This indicates that the Epson NX125 printer has completed ink priming.
- Usually, this process might take up to a maximum of 2 minutes. This is a vital part to install Epson NX125 printer without CD.
Step 4 – Loading Paper
- After opening the paper support, pull the extension and open the output tray.
- Move the edge guides and place enough plain paper with their printed side facing up.
- Adjust the edge guide according to the dimension of the paper and flip the Epson NX125 printer’s feeder guard back.
Step 5 – Software Installation Without A CD
- Open the default web browser on your computer and visit the official Epson website.
- Search for the Epson NX125 printer, click the Downloads tab, choose the computer’s OS from the Operating System drop-down list.
- Navigate to the Recommended For You section and then click the Download button next to the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package file.
- The downloaded printer file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the printer file to begin the installation on the computer.
- Once the installation wizard opens, click the Install button and carry out the remaining on-screen prompts.
- In the Connection window, choose the USB option.
- If prompted, establish a connection between the Epson NX125 printer and the computer using a USB cable.
- This will install the printer software on the computer. Now you successfully install Epson NX125 printer without CD.