Install Printer Support
How to Install Printer Support And Help
Installing the driver and software is necessary for an efficient working of the printer. The installation process is also called as printer setup. How to install printer process is done to initialize the basic settings and access the various functions of the printer. The setup and configuration process is often the simplest process. It is similar for almost all the types of printers. The procedures for install printer is provided on our website or refer to the user guide. The setup process involves unboxing the printer, establishing the power connection, loading the papers on the input tray, and ink cartridge installation.
Simple Guidelines For Install Printer
How To Install HP Printer
After the printer is purchased, the initial step to be done is to install the driver. The procedure on how to install HP printer is listed below.
- Tear the seal and open the box. The CD to install the driver, manual which guides the users on how to use the printer is provided in it.
- Take the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape present on it.
- Connect one end of the power cord at the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Browse through the menu and choose your desired language.
- Select the name of your country or region and specify the date & time if prompted.
- Tap Yes to confirm your choice. A Welcome screen gets displays on the printer’s control panel.
- Load enough a stack of plain paper in the input tray. Insert the cartridge into its slot.
- After the alignment page gets printed, the setup process is complete.
Install Canon Printer
The setup process for the Canon printers is easy to implement. Follow the steps given below to install printer.
- Open the box. The CD-ROM and manual are present.
- Take the printer from the box and remove the packing materials present in it.
- Plug one end of the power cord at the back of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Set your Preferences on the printer’s control panel screen. Load a stack of paper in the front tray.
- Do not place wrinkled papers in the tray, as it may affect the printing process.
- Open the paper output cover and insert the FINE cartridge in the cartridge holder until it snaps into place.
- Close the output cover. The printhead gets aligned, the printer may make some noise during this operation.
- After the printheads are aligned, the install canon printer process gets complete.
Install Brother Printer
After you purchase the printer, the first step to be done is to install brother printer. Without doing it, the printer cannot perform its functions.
- Open the box and take the printer out of it. Remove all the protective tapes present inside and outside the printer. Set them aside for recycling.
- Use the power cord provided along with the printer.
- Connect one end the power cable at the rear of the printer and the other end to the electrical outlet. Press the power button to turn ON the printer.
- Load a stack of white papers in the input tray. Take the cartridge from its package.
- Use cartridges that are compatible with your printer for obtaining quality printouts.
- Make sure that you insert the cartridges into the drum properly.
- After the cartridges are installed, the printer prints an alignment page.
- The alignment page is used to check whether the cartridges are installed correctly.
How To Install Printer On Mac
- The driver acts as an interface between the printer and the computer. It enhances the performance of the printer.
- The Mac devices that are launched recently does not have a disc drive in it.
- Hence, copy the contents of the CD-ROM to a different system using a USB drive or use an external disc drive.
- Insert the USB into the drive. A set of files appear. The setup file format is .dmg for Mac devices.
- If the driver installation CD is misplaced or to get the latest version of driver, download it from our website.
- After downloading, How to Install Printer driver. Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Change the settings if necessary and click OK to save the settings.
- Choose the Custom option to avoid the download of unwanted files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions How to Install Printer driver.
- Click the + button to add your printer’s name to the print queue. Do a test print.
How To Install Printer On Windows 10
- The driver controls the data to be printed. There are two methods to install printer driver.
- The first method is using the installation CD. Ensure that your PC or Laptop has a disc drive in it.
- Place the CD into the drive. A set of files appear.
- Enable the AutoPlay feature to display the set of files automatically.
- The setup file extension is .exe for Windows. The second method is downloading the driver from our website.
- Wait until the download completes and locate the file in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the file How to Install Printer driver.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and choose the mode of connection as wired or wireless.
- Do the necessary changes and select OK. Click the Finish option to complete the installation process.
- Check if your printer’s name is available in the list of printers. If not, uninstall and reinstall the driver.
Install Printer On Chromebook
Chromebooks are laptops that run on the Google Chrome operating system. You can print from your Chromebook using printers that are connected to a wired or wireless network.
- The Google Cloud Print can be used to print from your Chromebook.
- Check for a Google Cloud Print logo on the printer’s control panel.
- For wireless connection, ensure that your printer and the Chromebook are connected to the same wireless network.
- Register your printer with Google Cloud Print to perform the printing operation.
- You can print documents or photos saved in files, Google Docs or Drive.
- Open the document or photo you want to print. Select the Print icon, the Google Print Window appears.
- Click the Change button present under Destination. The Select a Destination window opens.
- Select the name of your printer under Google Cloud Print. If necessary, change the print settings and click the Print option.
How To Install Printer On iPad
The AirPrint can be used to connect your printer to the iPad device. It is a mobile application that lets you to perform printing operations from Apple devices.
- Make sure that your printer is in a steady state and disconnect the USB cable (if connected) from the printer.
- Ensure that your iPad and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the document, photo, email or webpage you want to print.
- Tap the Action icon, the menu options gets displayed.
- Touch the Print icon or the Print option depending upon what appears.
- The Printer Options menu screen opens, tap the Select Printer option.
- Select your printer from the list of printers. Tap Options to change the required settings (not applicable for Black ink).
- Choose the number of copies you want and tap the Print option.
How To Install HP Printer Without CD
You can install printer driver for HP even without the CD. The driver can be downloaded and installed free of cost from our website.
- Ensure there is sufficient storage space on your computer. If enough storage is not available, the driver cannot be downloaded.
- Click on Driver Download option. The download time varies depending upon the speed of your internet.
- Do not turn OFF your PC or Laptop while the download is in progress.
- Click on the setup file to start the How to Install Printer driver process.
- Based on your requirements, install the full feature driver which contains a complete set of software or the basic driver which performs only the basic functions.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, alter the settings and click OK.
- Select your mode of connection (USB or Wireless). Follow the instructions on the screen and click Finish to complete the process.
- Check if your printer’s name is added to the print queue.
Printer Installation Failed
There are several reasons that cause the printer installation to fail. The Printer Installation Failed message appears on the computer screen.
- If your printer uses a wired connection, disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer, wait for 10 seconds and reconnect the cord to the rear of the printer.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the printer. Make sure that you use a USB cable of less than 3 meters in length.
- Make sure that you connect the cable to the port available on the computer.
- If you connect it through the hub or station, the printer might not receive sufficient power to operate.
- Check if the issue is resolved, if not try using a different USB cable.
- Uninstall and reinstall the software. If the issue persists, try using the printer on another system.
- How to Install Printer, You can also contact our technical support team, they offer chat as well as voice support.