Install Printer On Chromebook
Chromebooks are laptops that run on the Google Chrome operating system. You can print from your Chromebook using printers that are connected to a wired or wireless network.
- The Google Cloud Print can be used to print from your Chromebook.
- Check for a Google Cloud Print logo on the printer’s control panel.
- For wireless connection, ensure that your printer and the Chromebook are connected to the same wireless network.
- Register your printer with Google Cloud Print to perform the printing operation.
- You can print documents or photos saved in files, Google Docs or Drive.
- Open the document or photo you want to print. Select the Print icon, the Google Print Window appears.
- Click the Change button present under Destination. The Select a Destination window opens.
- Select the name of your printer under Google Cloud Print. If necessary, change the print settings and click the Print option.
How To Install Printer On iPad
The AirPrint can be used to connect your printer to the iPad device. It is a mobile application that lets you to perform printing operations from Apple devices.
- Make sure that your printer is in a steady state and disconnect the USB cable (if connected) from the printer.
- Ensure that your iPad and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the document, photo, email or webpage you want to print.
- Tap the Action icon, the menu options gets displayed.
- Touch the Print icon or the Print option depending upon what appears.
- The Printer Options menu screen opens, tap the Select Printer option.
- Select your printer from the list of printers. Tap Options to change the required settings (not applicable for Black ink).
- Choose the number of copies you want and tap the Print option.
How To Install HP Printer Without CD
You can install printer driver for HP even without the CD. The driver can be downloaded and installed free of cost from our website.
- Ensure there is sufficient storage space on your computer. If enough storage is not available, the driver cannot be downloaded.
- Click on Driver Download option. The download time varies depending upon the speed of your internet.
- Do not turn OFF your PC or Laptop while the download is in progress.
- Click on the setup file to start the How to Install Printer driver process.
- Based on your requirements, install the full feature driver which contains a complete set of software or the basic driver which performs only the basic functions.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, alter the settings and click OK.
- Select your mode of connection (USB or Wireless). Follow the instructions on the screen and click Finish to complete the process.
- Check if your printer’s name is added to the print queue.
Printer Installation Failed
There are several reasons that cause the printer installation to fail. The Printer Installation Failed message appears on the computer screen.
- If your printer uses a wired connection, disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer, wait for 10 seconds and reconnect the cord to the rear of the printer.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the printer. Make sure that you use a USB cable of less than 3 meters in length.
- Make sure that you connect the cable to the port available on the computer.
- If you connect it through the hub or station, the printer might not receive sufficient power to operate.
- Check if the issue is resolved, if not try using a different USB cable.
- Uninstall and reinstall the software. If the issue persists, try using the printer on another system.
- How to Install Printer, You can also contact our technical support team, they offer chat as well as voice support.