- Setup Canon Mx860 Printer Without Cd
How to Install Canon Mx860 Printer Without Cd?
To Install Canon Mx860 Printer Without Cd, carry out the easy guidelines provided on our web page.
Components included in the box:
- Phone cord
- USB cable
- Print head
- Ink tanks
Step 1 – Unpack and power connection:
- Unpack the Canon MX860 printer and then remove the protective materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord into a wall socket and the other end into the rear port of the Canon MX860 printer.
- On the top panel, press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- The LCD panel prompts you to choose your preferred language.
- Use the up or down arrow button to select the language and press the OK button on the Canon MX860 printer’s control panel.
- Now, you will see the ‘Install the print head and set the ink tank’ message on the LCD panel.
Step 2 – Print head installation:
- Lower the Canon MX860 printer’s paper output tray.
- Raise the scanning unit and then open the print head lock lever.
- Remove the print head from the package and make sure to take the orange protective orange cap.
- Place the unpacked print head in its slot correctly and close the print head lock lever.
Step 3 – Ink tanks installation:
- Take one ink tank out from its package.
- After removing the protective cap from the ink tank, place it in the print head.
- Do the same to install the rest of the ink tanks in the print head correctly.
- Close the scanning unit of the Canon MX860 printer.
- The LCD panel will show the ‘Load plain paper in the cassette and press OK’ message.
- Press the OK button and proceed further.
Step 4 – Loading plain paper:
- Draw out the cassette from the Canon MX860 printer and load enough plain paper in it.
- The print side of the paper needs to be facing down.
- Adjust the guides and push the cassette back into the printer.
Step 5 – Print head alignment:
- Select the Perform head align option followed by the Yes option and press the OK button on the Canon MX860 printer’s control panel.
- Select the Yes option and press OK.
- This prints the first alignment page. Continue with the LCD panel prompts to finish the print head alignment process. Let us see how to Install Canon Mx860 Printer Without Cd in the next step
Step 6 – Software installation without CD:
- Use the USB cable to establish a connection between the USB port of your computer and the rear port of the Canon MX860 printer.
- Go to the manufacturer website and download the setup file of the printer.
- Note: Mention the correct Operating System of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded executable file. This will launch the installation wizard on the screen.
- Click the Easy Install option and proceed with the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the USB connection type while installing.
- Once done, the ‘Installation completed successfully’ message will appear on the screen.
- Finally, exit the installation wizard.
If you aren’t able to Install Canon Mx860 Printer Without Cd, click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance