- Setup Canon Mg3022 Printer
Install Canon Mg3022 Printer
Canon MG3022 is a three-in-one printer that can be accessed over Wi-Fi and USB cable connectivity. You can perform the printer-related operations from your Windows, Mac, or hand-held devices. The Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app helps you to perform the printer-related operations from your Android or iOS device. In the section below, you will see the steps To install canon MG3022 printer on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
Before you begin the Canon MG3022 printer installation, verify some of the suggestions mentioned below.
- First, ensure that you have completed the initial printer setup.
- Check if the paper tray contains enough papers.
- Make sure that only the genuine ink cartridges are installed on the printer.
- Check if you have the Canon MG3022 printer driver file.
- Place the Canon printer and your computer closer to each other.
Install Canon MG3022 printer on a Windows or Mac computer through a wireless network:
- If you wish to perform the wireless installation, then first connect your printer to the Wi-Fi router.
- To do it, follow the instructions given below.
- Turn on your wireless router and the Canon MG3022 printer.
- Now, locate and hold down the Wi-Fi button on your Canon printer’s control panel.
- Release the Wi-Fi button once the Wireless lamp begins to blink.
- After that, press the Color button.
- Keep pressing the Wireless button until the Network lamp starts to blink.
- Once it starts to blink, press the Color button again.
- Now, the Canon printer will get connected to your wireless router.
- Open the Canon MG3022 printer driver file on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen to complete the Canon printer driver installation process.
- Make sure to select the connection type and driver files correctly during the driver installation process.
- After completing the Canon MG3022 printer installation on your Windows or Mac computer, try to perform a test print.
Install Canon MG3022 printer on an Android or iOS device:
- On your Android or iOS device, install the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application.
- You can install this application from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After installing the application, launch it, and register your Canon printer on it.
- To do it, perform the quick steps given below.
- Launch the Canon PRINT Inkjet/ SELPHY app on your Android or iOS device.
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Make sure that the Canon printer and your hand-held device are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- As soon as you launch the application, a pop-up dialog box displaying the message Do you want to search for available printers? will appear on the screen.
- Tap the Yes button to proceed with the search process.
- Once the PRINT application detects your Canon printer, it will be displayed on the screen.
- Follow the prompts displayed on your mobile phone screen to complete the installation process.
If you aren’t able To Install Canon Mg3022 Printer, click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance