- Brother Printer Driver Installation
How To Install Brother Printer Driver?
To perform the print or any printer-related operation from your desktop or laptop device, you need to install its driver file. The section below explains how to install brother printer driver on the Windows and Mac operating systems.
Information To Check
- Make sure that your printer is configured correctly.
- You can use the setup CD or the downloaded driver file to perform the driver installation.
Brother Printer Driver Installation Using CD-ROM
- Sign in to your Windows computer as an administrator.
- Insert the printer setup CD into your computer’s drive slot.
- Once the installer file detects your OS type, the installation wizard will open.
- Select the preferences as per your desire.
- When prompted, connect your printer to the Windows computer.
- Make sure to select the connection type correctly.
- Complete the driver installation by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation process has been completed, try to send a test mail.
Installing Brother Printer Driver On Mac OS
- First, make sure that your Brother printer is turned OFF.
- Disconnect the cables from your printer.
- Now, connect your printer to the wired, USB, or wireless network. To do so, perform the simple instructions given below.
- For the USB connection: Connect your printer to the Mac using a USB cable. Turn on your printer and the Mac device.
- For the Wired connection: Using an Ethernet cable, connect your printer to the network hub. Power up the printer.
- For the Wireless connection: Turn on your printer and the wireless access point or router. Connect your printer to the wireless access point by referring to its user guide.
- Once the connection is set up, you can proceed to install the printer driver on your Mac device.
- On your Mac computer, open the System Preferences menu.
- Click Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners.
- On the opened window, click the + button followed by the Default option.
- That’s it! The printer software will be automatically detected and installed by your Mac computer. Contact us to get remote assistance in install Brother printer driver on your computer.