- How to Setup iCloud
New! iCloud Setup
iCloud is Apple’s online service for backing up, syncing, and sharing your online files. Using iCloud, you can back up and sync your photos, emails, contacts, calendars, notes, reminders, messages, and other online content. You can quickly complete the iCloud setup on your devices by following the below instructions.
ICLOUD SETUP ON WINDOWS
- First, launch the default browser on your Windows computer.
- Go to the official Apple website and download the iCloud application.
- If you are using Windows 10 or a later version, open the Microsoft Store and download iCloud on your Windows computer.
- After downloading iCloud, launch the executable file and start the installation.
- Once you have completed the iCloud installation, restart your computer.
- Next, open the iCloud application and ensure that it works properly on your Windows computer.
- Now, enter your Apple ID and sign in to the iCloud application.
- Next, select the features and content that you wish to use.
ICLOUD SETUP ON MAC
- On your Mac, click the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the window.
- Next, select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Now, click on the Apple ID option in the window’s top-right corner.
- If you are not signed in, enter your Apple ID user name and password into the respective fields.
- Now, select the iCloud option from the list.
- Next, make a tick mark beside the items you want to use.
ICLOUD SETUP ON IPAD
- First, you need to tap the Settings icon on the home screen of your iPad.
- Now, select your name at the top of the screen.
- If you have not signed in, tap the Sign in to your device option.
- Next, enter your Apple ID and password.
Now, tap on the iCloud Setup option and select the apps and features you wish to use.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.