- How To Setup HP Smart App?
How To Perform HP Smart App Setup?
HP Smart App is an application provided by HP for their wireless printers. It enables a hassle-free printing experience from any device. The Print Anywhere feature in the application allows you to print from Windows, macOS, or Android, either online or offline. The software is available for desktops, laptops, and mobiles and supports the latest version of Windows, macOS, and Android OS. Let’s see the methods to perform HP Smart App setup on Windows 10.
Step 1: Install HP Smart App
- On your device, visit the HP official HP page.
- Choose your printer and then choose your operating system.
- Locate the button to download the HP Smart app and download it.
Step 2: Add A Printer In The HP Smart App
- Create an HP account or log in to your account if you have one. Complete the account verification by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the HP Smart app and tap on the Add your Printer option.
- Alternatively, click on the plus (+) button to connect your printer to the HP Smart app.
- Wait for your printer model name to appear on the screen. Select your printer and click Continue.
- If the application fails to search your printer, then click ‘Set Up a New Printer’ and choose the connection type. Now, click Continue.
- Complete the HP Smart setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
Steps 3: Print Using An HP Smart App
- Open the HP Smart app and go to Settings.
- Under the Settings section, go to Printer Settings and enable the Print Anywhere option.
- Select the Print tile to print documents and photos quickly.
If you need remote assistance to perform HP Smart App setup, click on the Call button. Our technical team will provide you further guidance if needed.