- HP Printer Wizard
How To Add HP Printer Wizard For Windows 10?
A Windows 10 computer contains built-in print drivers for most of the HP printers. You can access the basic printer functionality using these drivers. Note: To access all functions, you have to download a full feature driver from the official HP website. The procedure given below will help you add HP printer Wizard for Windows 10 computer.
- Navigate to the Windows search field, type Change device installation settings, and select the same.
- When the Device installation settings window opens, select the Yes option and click the Save Changes button.
- Your Windows 10 computer must be connected to the Internet.
- Power up the HP printer.
- Connect a USB cable between the USB port of the HP printer and the computer.
- If you see the Found new hardware window, follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you can use the HP printer, it indicates that your driver is installed.
- If you cannot use the printer, go to Step 3.
- Connect the HP printer to a wireless network via the Wireless Setup Wizard or the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the Ethernet port of the HP printer and the LAN port of your router.
Step 3 – Installing HP Printer Using Windows
- On the Control Panel screen, select the Devices and Printers option and click the Add a printer button.
- If you see your HP printer in the ‘Choose a device or printer to add to this PC’ window, select it and click Next.
- If it is not detected, click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ and proceed with the remaining on-screen instructions.
- After add HP printer Wizard for Windows 10 then try a test print.