HP Printer Utility Download Mac
HP Printer Utility Download Mac
HP Utility is a printer management that is a part of full feature driver software that is supported by the Mac computer. You can check the ink levels of the installed cartridges, the current status of your printer, network settings, and other printer settings.
Steps to Download HP Utility on your Mac Computer
- Ensure that your Mac computer is in a ready state.
- Turn on the router and set up a wireless or wired network connection.
- Visit the manufacturer’s site in a new tab on your web browser.
- Search for the full feature driver that supports your printer and Mac.
- Click Download to start the driver download process on your computer.
- Install all the recommended software along with the driver.
- Add your printer when the prompt appears on your Mac screen.
- Complete the installation and launch the HP Utility application.
Procedure to Download HP Utility on Mac Computer
- Turn on your Mac computer if it is not already turned on. Connect your HP Printer to a power source. If your Mac computer and printer are already connected with a USB cable, unplug them from both the devices. Connect the USB cord only when prompted during the installation of the HP full feature driver software.
- Set up a router network connection and then connect your printer and Mac either by using a wired or wireless connection. After setting up a network connection, open a web browser on your Mac. Connect to the HP site and key-in your HP Printer’s model name in the search bar.
- Start searching for the software file. Once you find the full feature driver file or HP Easy Start, click the Download button next to it. Open your browser, go to the Download path, and search for the file that you have downloaded. Start the installation.
- Carry forward the instructions on the screen to install the driver and set up the printer connection. Choose the printer from Print Using the drop-down list and add it your Mac when the HP Installer prompts you to.
- Now the HP Printer Utility Download Mac is also installed along with the driver file. Open the HP Utility application on your Mac. The available tabs are Devices, All Settings, HP Support, Supplies, Registration, Recycling, and Product Improvement.
- Click the Devices tab to view the list of printers linked with your Mac and check your printer status. From the All Settings tab, you will be able to check the ink levels of the cartridges and device information. Also, many automated tools are available to align the ink cartridges, clean ink smear on the back of the print outs, and clean the printheads.
- Many troubleshooting options are also available to avoid paper feed and print quality issues. Alternatives to the print test report, message center and network settings, scan to computer options are also available in All settings. Other tabs available are HP Support that helps to access online troubleshooting support and additional information.
- To shop HP printer accessories and supplies, click the Supplies option. Select the Registration tab to register your HP product and submit the printer information online. Using Recycling tab, you will able to view the sustainability report to know about the various convenient and environmentally friendly ways to recycle HP products. Use the Product Improvement option to participate in an online research program.