HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb9343
Error codes when poped-up on the display panel of your printer is really annoying. This error code oxc4eb9343 is due to the System Ink Failure. Here we can know about the troubleshooting methods by which we can solve this issue.
Easy and Simple steps to resolve the oxc4eb9343 error code
- Try resetting the printer.
- Turn your HP printer On and wait until the carriage is silent.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Re-connect it back after sometime. Sometimes this may help in resolving the issue.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges in your printer.
- If the ink is on low level, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Order or buy a cartridge from a trusted store.
- Try printing a test page using your printer.
Elaborate steps to solve the oxc4eb9343 error code in printers
- Turn On your HP printer by connecting it to the direct power outlet. Try resetting your printer now. This process will mostly resolve the printer issues faced by you.
- Unplug the printer’s power cord from its rear port and wait for some time. Reconnect the connections with your printer and check if it is turning on automatically. Connect other external connections with your printer if any.
- If your printer is not turning On automatically, then manually power it On. Check if you are still displayed with the error code.
- In case, if the resetting did not help you in solving the issue, then check the ink levels of your printer.
- Once switch your HP printer On wait until the carriage remains silent. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Check if the ink levels are low manually, you can also check if the ink levels are low using the printer display panel and your system.
- If you have enrolled your printer with the HP Instant Ink Plan, then the printer itself will notify the ink level with the help of some web apps when you turn On your printer.
- If you want to check the ink level using your printer, then tap the setup option on your printer’s control panel. Select the option Ink cartridge and Ink levels. This will display the ink level on the control panel of your printer. Menu names may vary with respect to different printer models.
- In case you are trying to view the ink levels on your system, then from the HP folders, click on the name your printer name. Choose the option Supply levels. This will display the ink level. If your ink level is low, order or buy a new ink cartridge from a trusted store.