- Common Issues On HP Photosmart C4780 Printer
Resolve HP Photosmart C4780 Printer Issues
HP Photosmart C4780 is a compatible and easy-to-use printer that offers the print, scan, and copy features. If you’re looking for a high-speed print, scan, and copy printer, then this one will be the right choice. This printer can print up to a maximum of 25 pages/minute. It is quite common for printers to encounter issues while performing the print or any printer-related operations. This page explains some of the common HP Photosmart C4780 printer issues and their solutions.
Issue 1: Printer Doesn’t Print
- As soon as you encounter this issue, check if your printer is turned ON.
- If not, turn it ON.
- Make sure that your HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Check whether any error message is displayed on your computer’s display. In most cases, any one of the following error messages is displayed on the screen:
- Cartridge error
- The cartridge in the Wrong Slot
- Cartridge Missing
- Cartridge problem
- Depleted Ink Cartridge
- Incompatible Cartridge
- Ink Cartridge Failure
- Print cartridge(s) missing
- If you see any of the messages, check whether the cartridges are installed properly. If not, remove and reinsert the cartridges.
- Make sure to replace the empty or incompatible ink cartridges.
- If the printer not printing issue persists, follow the below instructions.
- Disconnect the power cord of your HP printer while it is turned ON.
- Make sure to unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Leave the printer disconnected from the power source for 60 seconds.
- Later, reconnect the power cord into the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on your printer and run a test print to check whether the HP Photosmart C4780 printer issues is resolved.
Issue 2: Alignment Errors
- If you encounter the Alignment Failed or Alignment Unsuccessful error while aligning the cartridges, then re-perform the alignment process.
- To print a new alignment page, perform the below instructions.
- First, make sure that your printer’s input tray contains enough paper.
- Open HP Solution Center on your computer.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Print Settings and click Printer Toolbox.
- In the Toolbox window, click Device Services > Align the Print Cartridge.
- Now, your HP printer prints the alignment page.
- Place the printed alignment page on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Select OK on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, the alignment process will be initiated.
- Once it is completed, make sure to take the alignment page out of the scanner glass.
- Check if the alignment error is resolved.
- If not, reset your printer. If you encounter other common HP Photosmart C4780 printer issues, get assistance from our technical experts.