- HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer
Gudiance for HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer setup
Consider the steps that are given below HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer Setup in just a few minutes.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- First, take out the printer from the carton and place it in a location away from direct sunlight.
- Remove all the packing materials from the HP printer, which includes the packing tapes, stickers, covers, and protective films.
- The other printer accessories included in the printer package are:
- Manuals and Guides
- Installation disc
- Power cord
- Open the cartridge door and remove the packing materials inside the printer.
- Also, remove the shipping restraints from the cartridge area.
Step 2: Connecting Power cord and initial settings
- Plug the power cord into the power adapter and fix it to the printer’s rear side. Now, connect the cord’s other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- Once the printer turns on, tap the Setup icon on the printer display. Then, select System Setup option and tap OK.
- Touch Language and tap OK. Now, choose your preferred language from the displayed list and select OK.
- When the Set country/region menu appears, select your region and touch OK.
- Also, set the date, time, and other settings on the printer display.
- Raise the control panel to a convenient angle by pulling it forward.
- Once the control panel is fixed, select a viewing angle and tap OK.
- Follow these steps to configure HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer setup.
Step 3: Loading Paper
- Lift the photo tray and move the paper guides to the corners of the tray.
- Now, fan a stack of paper that you are going to load into the tray and align the stack by tapping them on a flat surface.
- Make sure to load paper only below the maximum paper mark in the tray.
- Once you have loaded the paper, slide the guides to the edges of the paper.
- Ensure that the paper guides do not fold the corners of the paper.
- Place the print or glossy side face down in the tray.
- Lower the photo tray and close the input paper tray.
Step 4: Fixing the toner cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the cartridges.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge that you are going to load and pull the orange tag to peel the plastic wrap.
- Now, insert the cartridge into the right slot by referring the label in the carriage area.
- Install the other cartridges by following the same procedure.
Step 5: Installing the printer software
- Install the software on your computer to connect the printer to it.
- You can either install the software from the installation disc or download it online.
- Choose your desired connection type to connect the printer and computer while installing the software.
- Once you have installed the software, you can print from your computer.
If you need a remote assistance to configure HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer setup. Click the call button available on the screen.