- HP Photosmart 5520
Resolve HP Photosmart 5520 Scan To Email Error 403
The HP Photosmart 5520 scan to email error 403 indicates a server connection failure. If you wish to fix this error, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Solution 1: Setting Up The Services
- On your HP PhotoSmart 5520 printer, press the Web Services icon.
- Tap on Settings and select the Remove Web Services option.
- Once again, press the Web Services icon and tap the Setup button.
- If prompted, select the Yes button to add your web services again.
Solution 2: Set Up Manual DNS Addresses
- First, obtain your printer’s IP address by clicking the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Next, connect your printer to the computer.
- Connect your computer to the local wireless network and ensure that you have access to a stable Internet connection.
- Open the default browser and enter the printer’s IP address in the URL field.
- Press the Enter key to open the Embedded Web Server.
- Click the Network tab available at the top of the page and select the Networking sub-menu from the left-side panel.
- Select the Network Address (IP) option and click on Manual DNS Server.
- Enter ‘184.108.40.206’ in the Preferred DNS server field.
- Enter ‘220.127.116.11’ in the Alternate DNS server field.
- Click on Apply and check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3: Enable Auto Update
- To enable the Auto-Update feature on your HP printer, tap the ePrint button available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings and select Remove Web Services.
- Select Yes to return to the Home screen.
- Next, press the ePrint button and accept the terms and conditions.
- If prompted to enable the Auto Update option, select Yes.
- After completing the process, try scanning a document and sending a copy of it to the recipient’s email address or mailbox on your email client. If still you are facing HP Photosmart 5520 scan to email error 403, click the call button available on the screen.