- HP P1102W Wireless Setup
How To Do HP P1102W Wireless Setup Without CD?
HP P1102W is a LaserJet Pro Wireless monochrome printer. This HP printer has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 2 and a print speed of 19 pages per minute, with a 150-sheet input tray. The procedure for HP P1102W wireless setup without cd is described below.
Before beginning the setup process, make sure the printer hardware has been set up completely. Make sure your computer is connected to a wireless network. Then go on to download the printer driver, install it on your computer and make the wireless connection between the computer and the HP printer.
Step 1: Driver Download
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter the official HP Support site URL in the address bar.
- On the official site, you will see a search box where you have to enter the printer model number. Now you will be redirected to the support page of your printer.
- On the left side, select the Software, Drivers & Firmware tab.
- The drivers available for your operating system will be listed on the next page.
- Under the Driver-Product Installation Software section, click on the Full Feature Software and Driver to download it.
- The installer file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.
Step 2: Driver Installation
- After completing HP P1102W wireless setup without cd. On your computer, locate and extract the downloaded driver package and then double-click the HpSetup.exe file.
- In the User Account Control dialog window, click the Yes button.
- Click the Easy Install option and click Next.
- Click on your printer from the list of printers and click Next.
- In the Printer Connections window, click the Configure to print over the Wireless Network option and click Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and when prompted, connect a USB cable between the printer and your computer.
- Again, follow the instructions displayed on the setup wizard.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
- In the setup wizard window, click the Print Test Page checkbox and then click the Finish button.
- You can notice a test page being printed on your HP printer connected wirelessly to your computer. If you need a remote assistance for HP P1102W wireless setup without cd, click the call button.