- Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e Wireless Printer
How To Perform The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e Wireless Setup?
The wireless setup makes the printing process easier. Your computer and printer should be connected to the same wireless network so that the printer can be accessed with a cable connection. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e can be access over Wi-Fi and the following section explains the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e wireless setup in detail.
Steps For Setup Using HP Smart
Here we shall see how to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer to your wireless router using the HP Smart app.
- See if your router is turned on.
- Make a note of the wireless credentials of your router.
- Keep your printer, router, and computer close to each other.
- Connect your computer to the router.
- If you are connecting a new printer, then it will be in the Wireless setup mode.
- If the printer has been in use already, then reset the network settings. For this, you have to navigate to the Wireless Settings on your printer and then choose Reset Network Settings.
- Now, you should see the wireless light blinking.
- On your computer, download and install the HP Smart app.
- After the installation, open the app.
- Click Continue on the Welcome screen.
- Respond to the prompts that appear.
- The app will now try to find out your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer that is in the Wireless setup mode.
- Now, select Set up a New Printer.
- Select your HP printer that is detected.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
- Now, your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Finally, print a test page to check the wireless setup.
Steps For Setup Using WPS
This is another method to connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer directly to your wireless router.
- Keep your router and printer close to each other.
- Turn on both devices.
- On your printer, select Settings -> Wireless Settings -> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router.
- Once the devices are connected wirelessly, you can see the wireless light turn on.
- You can install the HP Smart app on any wireless device and add your printer to it to print wirelessly.
Now you have successfully completed the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e wireless setup.