- HP 8710 Not Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Not Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8710 is an all-in-one printer that allows you to perform the printer-related operation as per your desire. It is quite common for anyone to encounter an issue with the printer while performing printer-related operations. ”HP Officejet Pro 8710 not printing” is a common issue encountered by most of the HP printer users. This is not a new issue. Almost all printer users might have encountered this issue once in their lifetime.
Scroll down this web page to know how to fix the HP Officejet Pro 8710 not printing issue.
Solution 1: Look for an error message
As soon as you find that your printer is not printing, check if any error code is displayed on your computer or printer. If yes, first, try to identify the error message and perform the necessary solutions to resolve it. If no error message is displayed on the screen, then perform the next solution discussed below.
Solution 2: Check whether your HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network
- Initially, make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is turned ON.
- Now, check if the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- If not, connect them to the same network and then perform the print operation.
Solution 3: Check the basic print settings
- Check if you have configured the print settings correctly. If not, reconfigure them and then perform the print operation.
- Make sure that you have chosen your HP printer model correctly while configuring the print operation.
- After setting the print preferences correctly, perform the print operation.
Solution 4: Reset the HP printer and your computer
- If the above solutions don’t resolve the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer not printing issue, then reset your printer.
- First, unplug the power cord from your printer while it is turned ON.
- Leave your HP printer disconnected from the power source for a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer and turn it ON.
- Reconfigure the printer settings correctly and try a test print.
If the reset process also doesn’t resolve the HP Officejet Pro 8710 not printing issue, then contact us.