- Hp Officejet Pro 8630 Install?
Hp Officejet Pro 8630 Install?
HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 is an inkjet printer designed particularly for micro and small offices. The printer supports both wired and wireless connection types. In case of any network fluctuations, you can use the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct feature to connect directly and print from any mobile device or tablet. The printer also comes with the NFC (Near Field Communication) support that lets you print wirelessly from any of the network devices. It is capable of printing up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for black/white prints and 16.5 ppm for color prints. In this article, we have discussed the HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 installation procedure. So stick to the article till the end.
Unboxing And Initial Setup:
- Unbox the printer and take off the protective materials.
- Cross-check whether you have received all the contents inside the box.
- Secure one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end and the other end to the electrical supply.
- Firmly press the printer’s Power button to turn on the printer.
- Use the printer’s 4.3-inch touchscreen to make the required changes (date, time, language, etc.)
Paper Loading And Cartridge Installation Steps:
- Pull out the main input tray.
- Slide the paper-width guides out as much as possible.
- Insert the paper with its printing side facing downwards.
- Reinsert the paper tray.
- Once the paper is loaded, pull out the output tray extension.
- Open the printer cover and the cartridge access door.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Once installed successfully, close the printer cover.
In order to check the ink levels, follow the below steps.
- Go to your printer’s control panel.
- Go to the Setup menu.
- Touch Tools.
- Tap on Display Estimated Ink Levels.
Driver Downloading Procedure:
Note: The driver download and installation steps provided below will apply for both Windows and Mac computers.
- First, switch on your PC and connect it to a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the printer’s official support page.
- If the OS family and OS version are incorrect, select them according to your system configuration.
- Once selected, click on Change.
- From the list of drivers, choose the one that is relevant to your needs.
- Read all the license agreements in the next window.
- Click on Agree to the EULA and Download to proceed further.
- Now, complete the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish downloading the driver.
Driver Installation Procedure:
- Locate the downloaded setup file (can be found on your PC’s Downloads folder or browser’s Download section).
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file to kick off the installation.
- Select the preferred language and click OK.
- Go through the End-User License Agreement and click on the Yes button.
- Choose your connection type.
- You can select between a wired and wireless connection (depending on your choice).
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish a connection between your HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 printer and the computer.
- Click Finish to close the installation window.
- Restart your computer (once driver installation is over).
- When the installation is over and you have connected the printer to your PC, check the printer functionality by printing a test page.
The printer installation process is simple and easy when the steps are followed in an orderly manner. If you need any expert advice, call our technicians by clicking the CALL button.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.