- HP Officejet Pro 8035
Why My HP Officejet Pro 8035 Not Printing
The HP Officejet Pro 8035 not printing due to various factors like ink cartridge, printer connection, printer settings, etc. Here are the troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer is turned on.
- Make sure that there are enough paper in the tray for printing.
- If you see any error messages on the printer’s display panel, follow the displayed instructions to resolve them.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and your computer. Check if the USB cable is damaged. If so, use a new one to establish the connection between them.
- If you have connected the printer over a wireless network, re-establish the connection.
Check The Printer Status
- Windows 10 – Go to the Start menu and choose the Windows System option followed by the Control Panel option. Navigate to Hardware and Sound and click the ‘View devices and printer’s option.
- Windows 8.1 – Navigate to the Charms bar, click the Settings icon followed by the Control Panel option, and select the ‘View devices and printers’ option.
- Windows 7 – Choose the Devices and Printers option from the Start menu.
- Double-click the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer icon and click See what’s printing.
- Click the Printer tab.
- Make sure both the ‘Pause Printing’ and ‘Use Printer Offline’ options are not selected.
- In case these options are selected, deselect them.
- To set your HP printer as the default one, choose the ‘Set as Default Printer’ option.
- Select the Cancel all documents or Purge Print Document option.
- Click Yes to clear the print queue. If still HP Officejet Pro 8035 not printing, restart printer spooler as follows.
Restarting The Print Spooler
- Windows 10 – Access the Start menu and select the Windows Administrative Tools option followed by the Services option.
- Windows 8.1/8 – Go to the Charms bar and click Settings Control Panel System and Security Administrative Tools. Double-click the Services option.
- Windows 7 – Launch Control Panel, select the System and Security option followed by the Administrative Tools option, and double-click Services.
- Right-click the Print Spooler service and click the Properties option.
- Navigate to General Startup type.
- Check if the Automatic option is selected.
- If the Print Spooler service is not running already, navigate to Service Status and select the Start option followed by the OK option. Now your HP Officejet Pro 8035 not printing issue is resolved.