Resovled HP Officejet 4655 troubleshooting
- There can be several reasons for your printer to face issues.
- It may stop abruptly in the middle of a print job and cannot deliver the output.
- The cause of such printer problem s are not assumable and you have to troubleshoot in order to find the appropriate reason.
- There are several apps available; however, the HP Print and Scan Doctor does a better job.
- You can download the application from the official website.
Why is HP Officejet 4655 printer offline
- The printer status shows offline on your computer because of some connection issues.
- There is a special version of HP Print and Scan doctor which specifically created for offline issues.
- Download the application and then run the HPPSdr.exe file. On the welcome screen of the app, click Start and choose your printer.
- Click Retry, if you cannot find your printer in the list.
- Turn on the printer updates when the screen prompts by clicking Yes.
- You have to make your printer as default one and this can be done manually too.
- Try to print again and check if the printer status is turned to online.
- If the issue stays then, reset the printer.
Why is HP Officejet 4655 not working
- unless you troubleshoot the printer, you cannot determine the cause for printer issue.
- Check the current status of the printer from the control panel of the computer.
- If the status is offline, restart the devices and try to print.
- Check if the printer works else, inspect the status of the printer driver.
- If it is outdated, you have to update it.
- If the driver is not responding, uninstall it and reinstall the current version.
- Browse your Windows computer and click Programs & Features.
- Click the name of your HP and choose Uninstall or on Yes
- Click Yes when a User Account Control message displays.
- The on-screen prompts guide you to uninstall the program.
- You have to restart the computer now and check if you can able to work with your printer. If the issue persists, service your printer.
Why is HP Officejet 4655 not printing
- Use the HP Print and Scan tool to troubleshoot the printer.
- You can download the application online and follow the directions on it.
- You have to try below-given steps if you think there is a problem with Print Spooler.
- Navigate Settings for Windows and look for the local services window setting.
- Discover Print Spooler by scrolling down and click Stop to end the service.
- Use the keys Ctrl+Alt+Delete together to end all the task.
- Navigate to the Windows and open the Printers folder
- Get to the Services window by clicking the gear icon on Taskbar.
- Click Start by highlighting the Print Spooler.
- Terminate the Services and Windows Setting windows.
- Perform a test print and your issue will be resolved.
Why is HP Officejet 4655 Scanner not working
- Check whether your HP Envy 4565 scan software is correctly installed on the computer or not.
- If the software is found to be corrupt, then you can download the full version or the custom package from our website.
- You have to check that the power cable is connected correctly to the printer or not. If it is in wired mode, check whether the USB cable is firmly connected to the system.
- If in wireless mode, check if the network range is good. If there is poor network connectivity, then the printer will probably not respond.
- Restart the printer, router and the computer which may resolve the scanning errors.
- If nothing works, uninstall the printer software and re-install all the drivers and software.