Easy Guidelines For HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet 4655 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint can be carried only on iOS devices which are running on version 4.2 and later. It also needs your printer and driver to be attached to the same local network. Unplug if any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. Open the Wireless menu on the control panel, choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and proceed forward with the on-screen prompts until the wireless connection is set up.
- Examine if you have allowed Wi-Fi on your mobile.
- Use the Wireless icon to open the Network Settings menu.
- Make certain the printer is linked to your wireless network.
- Open a printable document or image you want to print from your Apple device and select the Share icon.
- Tap Print or Printer Options.
- Hit the Select Printer selection and choose the HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing Setup.
- Adjust the print settings if needed. Set the number of copies, color, page range, etc.
- At last, tap Print and rest until the printer prints the page.