HP OfficeJet 3833 Scan
HP Officejet 3833 Scan Setup
Read the steps below and get the solution to HP Officejet 3833 Scan Setup. The printer supports various program to perform the scan function. You can download the free applications from the website and use most of the scan feature of your HP printer.
The Quick Steps to Scan on HP Officejet 3833 Printer
- Install the full-featured driver on your PC.
- Slide in the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass with scan side down.
- Press on the Scan button.
- Identify your HP printer from the list of printers displayed.
- Preview the document after the scanning is done.
- Name the file and the default location using the HP Printer Assistant.
- Open the HP assistant on Windows and click on Scan a Document or Photo.
- Make changes to the default scan settings in the scan application.
The Elaborate Steps to Scan Using HP OJ 3833 Printer on your Device
- The following procedure has steps to on HP Officejet 3833 Scan Setup in your PC. You have to install the latest driver on your system in order to connect with the printer.
- It is suggested to install a full-featured software as the HP easy Scan app downloads along with it. You can download the Scan app from the respective App store, and the on-screen instructions directs to install the app without any complications.
- To begin the scan, lift the lid of the printer’s scanner. Place the scanning material that is a document or a photo on the scanner glass. Note that the scan side should be facing down.
- You can also load the document in ADF that is, Automatic Document Feeder. Do not load photos in ADF as it may damage the original photo.
- Press the scan button or else tap on the Scan icon on the touch panel. Pick out the name of your computer from the list and select the job type. Examine the computer screen to view the scanned document. To modify specific changes to the scan settings, open the HP Easy Scan application on your computer.
- Search for the application and double-click to launch the same. From the drop-down menu of the scanner, select your printer’s name. Identify the Presets menu and select the scan job type.
- Click on Scan again. In the left panel, locate a thumbnail and click on it. You can modify the colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size by clicking on the Edit option.
- Once the editing is complete, you have to save the file. The Send button is located at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on it and then select Folder.
- In the Prefix field, enter the filename and then choose the file location by browsing. The default file format will be PDF, and you can also change to other formats. Use the quality dragger and set the quality of the document.
- Mark the checkbox to save all the items into a single file and click Save for one last time. The scanned document is saved as per the settings made by you. There are several other applications open for scanning in HP Officejet 3833 printer like HP Smart App, HP Scan and Capture app, Windows Scan app, MS Paint, Apple Image Capture, HP Scan Software. Using the procedure detailed above, you can successfully on HP Officejet 3833 Scan Setup.