- Setup HP Neverstop Laser 1000a Printer
How To Perform The HP Neverstop Laser 1000a Setup?
HP Neverstop Laser 1000a is a single function printer that allows you to perform only the print operation over a USB cable connection. This printer uses laser technology to perform the print operation. It supports duplex printing and delivers a print resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi. This article explains how to perform the HP Neverstop Laser 1000a Setup for the first time.
Five quick steps to set up HP Neverstop Laser 1000a
Step 1: Unpack The Printer
Remove the plastic packing materials surrounding the printer box. Open the top cover of the box. Take the HP printer and its components out.
Step 2: Installing the imaging drum
- The imaging drum is pre-installed on your printer, but it is packed with a protective sheet.
- Now, open your printer’s top cover. Locate the imaging drum.
- Pull out the orange handle surrounding the drum.
- Make sure that the protective sheet surrounding the drum is removed properly and close the cover.
Step 3: Loading paper
- On your printer, install the input tray.
- Make sure to slide out the paper guides of the tray.
- Place a stack of plain U.S. or A4 paper in the tray.
- Adjust the edge guides correctly.
- Now, pull out your printer’s output bin extension.
Step 4: Turn on your printer
Connect your HP Neverstop Laser 1000a printer to an AC outlet. Once the printer turns on, set the basic settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 5: Installing the printer driver
- Insert the installation CD or open the printer driver setup file on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, choose the connection type of your desire and connect the printer to your computer.
- Complete the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the configuration is done correctly.
To get remote assistance in performing the HP Neverstop Laser 1000a Setup, click the Call button to contact our technical experts.