- Setup HP Laserjet M110WE
HOW TO PERFORM THE HP LASERJET M110WE SETUP?
HP LaserJet M110we is a wireless monochrome laser printer that is ideal for business people working from home with limited space. The printer supports both wired (USB 2.0) and wireless connectivity options (Wi-Fi, HP Smart, Apple AirPrint, Mopria print services). The printer runs on a single HP 141A Black LaserJet toner cartridge to perform all the printing activities. Keep in mind that the printer works only with cartridges that have new or reused HP chips. In fact, it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip.
HP LaserJet M110we’s paper input tray holds up to 150 sheets of paper, and the output bin holds 100 sheets of paper, which is reasonably sufficient for light usage. HP LaserJet M110we can print up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. With all that said, let us dive deep into the HP LaserJet M110we setup.
HP LASERJET M110WE UNBOXING SETUP
- The HP LaserJet M110we printer comes with two years of warranty and six months of free toner (only if enrolled in HP print plans).
- Open the box; you will find the HP LaserJet M110we printer, Reference guide, Limited warranty information, power cord, HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge, Flyer, and HP setup poster.
- Pull out the printer from the box and remove all the plastic materials and protective tapes from it.
- Load some paper into the input tray.
- Install the Black toner cartridge.
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your HP LaserJet M110weprinter by pressing the Power button present on the front of the printer.
- So, the unboxing and initial setup of your HP LaserJet M110we printer are over.
- Windows and Mac computers include print and scan drivers for most of the printers available in the market.
- If you want the latest printer drivers, try to install them on your computer manually.
The downloading and installation steps are not that hard. In case you require assistance, you can contact our technicians by clicking the Call button present on this page.
Performing a print operation
- First, load a stack of paper into the input tray.
- On your computer, open the document you wish to print.
- In case you are using a Windows computer, press the Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously to perform the print operation.
- In the Print dialog box that displays, alter the print settings as required.
- Remember to select your HP LaserJet M110we printer when prompted.
- Start printing, and in a few moments, you will be ready to take the printouts of your documents. For more details regarding HP LaserJet M110we setup, visit us.