- HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer
Resolve HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Offline Issue
At times, you will find that your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer offline and unresponsive. In such cases, although your printer is powered on and connected, your computer will display it as offline.
- After you press the Power button, the printer might turn off, instead of turning on.
- When you lift the scanner lid, it will display the Copy button.
Basic Steps To Resolve
- Keeping the HP printer turned on, disconnect the power cable from it.
- Next, unplug the power cable from the electrical socket.
- Now, you have to wait patiently for 60 seconds. After that, you have to re-plug the power cable into the electrical socket and also to the back of the printer.
- Wait until the light bar turns white or bluish-white.
- Now, try updating your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer’s firmware.
If you find that the problem persists after executing the above steps, you will have to download the utility known as HP Print and Scan Doctor from the official website. This software has been specifically designed to fix HP printer offline issues.
Steps After Downloaded HP Print & Scan Doctor
- Navigate to your computer’s Downloads folder and then run the (downloaded) HPPSdr.exe file. Now, the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility will open.
- Next, click Start and select your HP printer. If you cannot find your printer on the list, just turn it on and then click on the Retry button.
- If you are facing a connection problem, simply follow the steps displayed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility.
- Now, you might see a screen that prompts you to turn on printer updates. In such a case, click on Yes and continue.
- If you find a screen that asks you to make your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer as the default one, click on Yes.
- After carrying out the above instructions, if you still face the printer offline problem, repeat those instructions.
- Now your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer offline problem should be resolved.