- HP Envy Pro 6400 Not Printing
How To Fix The HP Envy Pro 6400 Error?
HP Envy Pro 6400 is an Inkjet printer that has built-in Wi-Fi and supports Hi-Speed USB connectivity. This printer also supports automatic duplex printing. If you are getting HP Envy Pro 6400 error, go through the steps given below.
Steps to troubleshoot the printing issues from the printer’s control panel:
- First, check whether your printer is turned on. If it is turned off, check the power cord and restart your printer.
- Verify that no paper is jammed inside the printer.
- Also, check whether you have selected the correct paper settings.
- Next, check the USB connection between your printer and Windows computer.
- To check the printer information and cartridge status, print the printer status report by pressing the Resume and Cancel button at the same time.
- If your printer prints the status report, troubleshoot the print issues from your computer.
- In case you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, check the connection status from the Wireless Network Test Report and Network Configuration page. To print this sheet, press the Information and Resume buttons at the same time.
- To resolve the network issues, restart your router and reconnect your printer to the wireless network.
- If your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer is not printing any status report, restore the printer settings to factory defaults.
Steps to troubleshoot printing issues from a computer:
- On your Windows computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option (if your printer status is offline).If you have not yet selected your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer as the default printer.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- If necessary, you can also run the printer troubleshooter to detect and fix the printing issues automatically.
- Finally, print a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If you are still facing HP Envy Pro 6400 error, reinstall the printer driver.