- SETUP HP ENVY INSPIRE 7955E PRINTER
HOW TO PERFORM THE HP ENVY INSPIRE 7955E SETUP?
Have you bought a new HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer? And, are you looking for a clear-cut way to complete the first-time printer setup? Then you have reached the right article. The setup procedure involves unboxing the printer, powering it on, installing the cartridges, loading print media, and installing the printer software.
Remember that the longest way round is the shortest way home. Since we are going to perform the HP Envy Inspire 7955e setup for the first time, it is necessary to handle it with care. That’s what we ensure. Even if something comes out of the blue, consider contacting our technical experts for assistance in helping you out with the printer setup.
HP ENVY INSPIRE 7955E UNBOXING SETUP
To set up the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer for the first time at your workplace, follow the steps given below.
Let’s get into unboxing:
- First, take out the printer from the package.
- Check the printer components.
- Remove the packing materials.
- Make sure that you remove all the protective tapes and covers inside the paper tray and the ink cartridge access door.
Let’s get the printer alive:
- Using the provided power cord, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Make sure that the power cord is completely plugged in at both end ports.
- Wait for your printer to turn on automatically.
- If the printer does not turn on, press the Power button.
- Set your preferences on the touchscreen panel and tap Confirm.
If you want to complete the entire hardware setup for your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer before installing the app, proceed with the instructions below.
Let’s install the cartridges:
- Start by lowering the front door of your printer.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to become idle and silent.
- Unpack the ink cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the cartridges. It is essential to gain better print quality.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right-side slot and the color ink cartridge into the left.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door and close the front door.
Let’s load some plain paper into the main tray:
- Open the main tray and push the photo tray.
- Slide apart the paper-width guides.
- Fan a paper stack and then insert it into the main tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper-width guides.
- Close the main tray and pull out the output tray.
That’s all! The HP Envy Inspire 7955e setup is over. If you want to execute the software setup part after completing the hardware setup, carry out the instructions provided above for installing the HP Smart app.