HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup For Mac
Use the AirPrint function or the inbuilt Wireless feature to connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to your computer over a wireless network connection.
- Power up your printer and activate the Wireless feature by tapping the Wi-Fi icon on the control panel. Switch on your wireless router and make sure to connect it to a Wireless Access Point.
- Ensure that the Access Point’s settings are set to open and has an active internet connection. Enable the Wi-Fi feature on your Apple device and confirm if it connects to the wireless network to which your printer is connected.
- Another method is using HP Wireless Direct. Remove the USB cable connected if any, from the printer. Ensure that the internet connection is active and stable.
- Open the Control Panel settings on your printer. Navigate to the Wireless Settings tab and go to the bottom. Enable the Wi-Fi Direct feature on your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Activate the Wireless option on your computer or laptop. Wait until both the devices connect. Print a network test page from the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup printer to check the connection status.