HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup
HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup Direct is a connection method to connect the printer and the system without connecting to a router. Use a PIN for the connection process. Let us the learn the quick steps to establish the network connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi
- Turn on the printer, and check if it is in the ready state. Insert plain papers into the input tray. For Windows 10, click the Start menu.
- Select the Settings menu, and click devices. Choose Printers and Scanners. Select the Add a printer or scanner option. View the HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup Direct printers by clicking on its respective option.
- Click the printer with DIRECT in its name. Choose Add Device to launch the WPS PIN window. Move to the printer’s control panel.
- Choose either the connection request message with the PIN displayed on the printer’s control panel, or page prints with the PIN.
- Type the PIN, and press Next to complete the connection process. Open the document or photo you wish to print. Select File -> Print. Choose the printer name from the list, and click Print.
HP Envy 5055 USB cable
Configure your HP printer for a USB cable connection to a Windows or Mac system. Most supported features from a USB connection.
- Turn on the printer and make sure it is in a ready state. You can acquire a USB cable less than 3m in length. Check if the USB port is available on the system.
- If you are connecting the printer to a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not receive enough power to operate properly.
- Insert one end of the HP supplied USB cable to the printer’s USB port, and the other end to the port on the system’s rear.
- Check if the printer name is available in the list of available devices. If you are connecting the printer using a USB cable, remove the installed devices for a successful setup.
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable from the system’s USB port if the printer name is not displayed. In Windows, search for Devices.
- Select Devices and Printers from the control panel settings in the list of available results. Right-click on the HP icon for the printer model, and select Remove Devices.
- If the printer icons exist, remove them all. Close the Devices and Printers window. Resolve the issue with the help of solutions provided below.
- Download the driver from our website. Click the link provided on our website. The downloaded file is available in the Downloads folder. Select the .exe file to begin the installation process for the Windows system. For the Mac system, choose the .dmg file to begin the installation process.
- Install it depending based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. Choose the connection type as USB or Wireless based on the printer model.
- Type the PIN code if required. Proceed with the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
- If you have any issues in connecting the printer to a Windows or Mac system, call our technical support team.