Envy 5055 Printer Setup
HP ENVY 5055 SETUP
The HP Envy 5055 Setup process involves unloading the printer & its accessories, bridging a reliable power connection, loading apt papers into the input tray, installing the ink cartridges & printer drivers, and building a wireless connection.
Simple Steps – How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Unload the package by taking the printer and its accessories out of the box. Separate the printer from the Styrofoam cover. Lay the printer and its accessories on a flat surface and keep ypour printer ready for HP Envy 5055 setup
- Eliminate all the blue-colored tapes, stickers, and other packing materials from the printer. Find a location with enough space to accommodate your laptop.
- Bridge the printer and the computer with a wall power supply using the 3-feet long power cable accompanied by the printer. Long press and hold the Power button on the printer and release it after the printer turns on. Now continue with the HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup.
- Categorize the preferences on the printer’s Start/Home page. After sorting, open the System Settings menu on the printer and move to the Preferences tab. Confirm that the chosen preferences are sorted correctly.
- Draw the main input tray out and glide the paper width guides outward, to their maximum limit. Load a stack of plain papers or photo sheets up to the given limit. Move the paper guides inward until they recline on the stack.
- Move the tray inside the printer and elevate the scanner lid upwards. Unlock the pin on the cartridge access door. Halt until the carriage roller moves to the center and turns idle. Take the black ink cartridge out of its cover. Continue proceeding with the HP Envy 5055 Setup
- Pull the orange-colored peel-off tab from the cartridge. Do not touch the copper-colored parts. Hold the cartridge by its sides (on the plastic region) and insert it into the black ink slot.
- Repeat the above-mentioned process to insert the tricolor ink cartridge into its slot. Close the ink slot covers, the cartridge access door, and then elevate the scanner lid downwards. The printer prints an alignment test page.
- Make use of the driver installation CD accompanied by the printer to install the drivers. Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s LED display. Connect your router to a Wireless Access Point and turn it on.
- Check if the printer auto-connects to your router. In case the auto-connection fails, pick the desired network on the printer’s screen manually. Connect your computer to the same wireless network and start printing. The above procedure will let you complete HP Envy 5055 Setup.