Envy 5055 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5055 Setup Mac
Let us learn how to connect your HP Envy 5055 Setup Mac computer using a wireless network by following the procedure provided here.
Easy Guidelines – How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer For Mac
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Mac Computer
- Keep these requirements handy before you begin with the printer setup process on your Mac computer – Network name and its password, a HP Envy 5055 Setup Mac computer connected to the existing wireless network, and a feasible Internet connection.
- Verify if all your devices such as router and computer, are existing on the same network to which you are intending to connect your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Detach the USB or Ethernet cable connected, and then bring the printer to a working condition if it is powered down.
- Tap the Wireless icon which is located on the printer’s control panel, and wait for the Wireless Summary screen to display.
- Choose Settings, and then the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Follow the prompts that appear on the control panel screen to establish the Wireless network.
- Great! You have only two steps left to complete the network setup process on your Mac computer.
- Download the latest driver from our website so that the installation process is easier than doing it with the manufacturer’s CD.
- Being a Mac user, the file format for any downloadable software would be .dmg, which will automatically be downloaded on your computer if you avail the driver from us.
- Find the setup file in the Downloads folder, and open it. Double-click on HP Inkjet SW OS X Mavericks in the installer window.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen, and then close the software installation window after the process is over.
- Choose the name of your printer in the HP Utility window that opens immediately, and then click Continue. To add the printer, click on Add printer in the window that appears.
- Click the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind. Choose the Use or Print Using menu, and then select your printer from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Add, and then the Continue option in the installer’s Add printer window. Complete the process with the instructions available on the screen, and then click Done. You Can Connect the HP Envy 5055 Setup Mac.