HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges Replacement
If your ink cartridges run out of ink, do not search for an authentic ink cartridge. Enroll your printer name in Instant Ink account to get ink cartridges delivered at your doorstep. Following Simple steps to explain HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges replacement solutions,
How to Replace HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Verify if the printer model is supported. Connect the printer to a wireless network, and activate Web Services. Monitor the ink status with an active Internet connection.
- It is not required to connect the printer and the system daily. An active connection is required to check the ink status.
- Visit HP Instant Ink, and select the Sign up Now option to get started. Choose the printer name from the list of available devices.
- View the list of plans for the Instant ink feature. Select the plan, and click Enter PIN Code/key to type an enrollment / prepaid key.
- View the PIN/code on the card, or the enrollment cannot complete. If you cannot purchase an enrollment card, choose an available plan.
- Type the required details to create an HP Connected account. Select Sign in, and click Enroll Another printer on the account page.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the Internet. If the printer is connected, click Continue. Make use of the HP Instant ink tool to turn on Web Services.
- Go through the instructions to activate Web Services. Install the printer firmware updates using the on-screen prompts.
- Find the printer’s claim code on the information sheet. If the information page is listed, get the printer’s claim code in numbers and characters.
- Key in the printer’s claim code exactly as it displays on the page. Select Apply. Type the shipping address, or credit card information, and enroll the order.
- Type the address to which you want to ship the Instant ink cartridges on the shipping page. Key in all the details regarding the credit card and billing information.
- If there is any promotional code, use the Special Offers on the Submit Order page. Agree to the Terms and Services, and select Enroll.