HP ENVY 5055 DRIVER
The HP Envy 5055 printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android operating systems. It supports both basic and full feature drivers. The HP Envy 5055 driver can be installed using the installation CD or the download link on this site.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver Download Quick Steps
- Use the installation CD to install the drivers for your HP Envy 5055 printer. Else, you can make use of the driver download link provided on this website for free.
- Locate the link and click on it. The website redirects to the Downloads page. Surf the page and select the file that is compatible with your operating system. Click Download and the file saves to your Downloads folder.
- Open the Downloads folder and then the downloaded file to begin the installation of the HP Envy 5055 driver. Click Continue on the window that prompts on the next screen.
- Read the Installation Agreements and Settings before proceeding further. Click on the I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings check-box. Tap the Next tab at the edge of the window.
- A window pops up stating ‘Installing 1 of 1 : HP Envy 5055 printer Basic Device Software.’ If you wish to discontinue the installation process, click the Cancel option. Wait until the green-colored bar shifts to the end of the window.
- Choose a method for setting up the printer over a network/USB connection from the Connection Options. If you select the Automatic Setup option, the driver detects the printer automatically and connects it to your computer.
- If you click on the Manual Setup option, you can select the mode of connection to be established – USB, Wired, or Wireless. After clicking the desired Setup mode, click the Next button.
- Select the connection type from the list of available options on the next screen. You can either choose between Wireless – Make a wireless connection to the device or USB – Connect the device to this computer using a USB cable option.
- You can also opt for the Connect Later – Do not connect to the device now. I will connect it later option. Click Next to proceed further or click Help to learn more about initializing a connection.
- The system begins to analyze the network environment and displays the list of available networks on the screen. Click the network that you wish to connect (with proper bandwidth) and select Next.
- Wait until the Turn on Device Sharing window pops up. Click Yes on the window and continue further. A green-colored beam of light starts to roll on the screen with a message stating Installing network device.
- Another status window displays that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should not be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes.
- The Fax Setup Wizard window opens and prompts you to enter the preferences such as Country/Region, Name/Company Name, Fax Number, and Allowance of Voice Calls. Set the preferences accordingly.
- Press OK on the printer’s front control panel and then select Continue to proceed with the Setup process. You will see a confirmation message displaying Congratulations, you have finished printer how to setup. Click Finish.
HP ENVY 5055 MANUAL
The HP Envy 5055 printer is accompanied by a guidebook. It comprises information about the printer’s specifications & features, setup & installation process, and troubleshooting solutions to various printer issues.
Simple Guidelines Download the HP Envy 5055 Manual
- You can also get a soft copy of the guidebook for free using the Manual Download link provided on this website.
- The Index or Contents is the first page of the printer manual. It is a synopsis of the forthcoming pages.
- Proceeding further, you can find a brief description about the printer along with its features and technical specifications.
- Next, data about the shipment i.e., info on the printer and its accessories are clearly inscribed on the third page.
- Moving forth, a set of basic printer setup and installation instructions as well as the links to download the HP Envy 5055 driver files are provided.