- Setup HP Envy 4520
HP Envy 4520 Setup
HP Envy 4520 is a wireless printer that can perform basic printer operations. It also supports mobile printing. It is suitable for office and home use. To Perform HP Envy 4520 Setup, carry out the steps given below
Step-1: Unbox the printer
- Take the printer out from the carton and place it on a stable surface.
- Look for the printer accessories such as the ink cartridges, power cord, and user manuals in the box, and keep them safe.
- Now, remove all the packaging tapes, protective films, and covers from the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Take off the protective tapes and materials from the inside and close the cartridge area.
- Next, draw the paper input tray outwards and remove the protective tapes from it.
- Slide the door inside the printer and make sure you have removed all the packaging materials from the printer.
- Do not discard the printer packaging materials, instead recycle them.
Step-2: Power connection
- Unwrap the power cord provided with the printer and attach it to the printer’s power connection port.
- Plug the other end of the cord to an electrical wall socket.
- Now, press the power button on the printer’s control panel to power up the printer.
- When the printer display panel turns on, choose the language and country, tap Yes to select.
- After that, set the date and touch Yes on the display panel to confirm.
Step-3: Load paper in the tray
- Extend the paper input tray from the printer and move the paper guides to the end of the tray.
- Neatly arrange a few paper in a stack such that their print side faces down. Insert the stack in the tray such that the short edge goes inside first.
- Adjust the paper guides to the paper edge and see that the paper do not cripple or fold.
- Slowly push the paper tray inside the printer and ensure the tray snaps into its position.
Step-4: Install the ink cartridges
- Keep the ink cartridge access door open until the carriage comes to rest.
- Now, unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the protective film covering the contacts.
- Open the ink cartridge slot lid into which you have to install the cartridge.
- Following that, hold the cartridge by its sides, insert it until a click sound is heard, and close the lid.
- Similarly, install the other ink cartridges in the printer and then close the ink cartridge access door.
Step-5: Ink cartridge alignment
- Open the scanner lid, next, position the alignment sheet on the scanner glass and close it.
- Tap OK on the display panel to start the alignment.
Step-6: Software installation
- After the HP Envy 4520 Setup is complete, install the printer software on your computer for easy operation management.