- HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Printing Issue
Why That My HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Not Printing?
Several reasons, either big or small, can cause the printer to not print anything. Let’s quickly get into the solutions if your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 is not printing at all. Before starting the resolving process, make sure that the ink cartridges installed in the printer are HP original cartridges. Also, avoid using refilled ink cartridges as it will cause printing problems. Now, continue with the troubleshooting steps to solve HP DeskJet plus 4155 not printing issue.
Steps to troubleshoot the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printing issue:
Solution 1:Cleaning the ink cartridges will resolve the issue. Make use of the below steps and clean the ink cartridges.
Use HP Smart to clean the ink cartridges:
- Go to Printer Settings or choose the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer on HP Smart Home page.
- Go to Tools and click on Print Quality Tools.
- Choose the Clean Printheads option.
- The printer will print a Print Quality Diagnostic page.
- If it prints, check the Print Quality Diagnostic page. Verify if the print quality is acceptable and click on Done. Stop troubleshooting and start using the printer. If the print quality is unsatisfied, then choose Second Level Clean and continue to the next level of cleaning.
- If the printer does not print the Print Quality Diagnostic page, then move to the next solution.
Use HP Printer Assistant to clean the ink cartridges:
- Place enough paper in the paper tray before starting the cleaning process.
- Open the HP folder, choose the folder for your printer, and then select the printer’s name.
- Now, the HP Printer Assistant software opens. Choose the Maintain your printer option.
- Select the Devices Services tab and then choose Clean Ink cartridges.
- Now, the printer prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report. Examine the page and perform the required troubleshooting steps.
- If the HP DeskJet plus 4155 not printing issue is persist, then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2:Confirm that suitable and compatible media is used in the printer for performing the print job. If the above condition is satisfied, check if the paper settings are correct and the media is properly loaded in the printer. If there isn’t any fault with the installed media, then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3:Check the print settings to troubleshoot the printing issue. Make sure the print and paper settings match the print job. Ensure that the Grayscale option is enabled in the print settings. If these conditions are satisfied, then continue to the next solution to fix HP DeskJet plus 4155 not printing issue.
Solution 4:Check the ink levels whether they are low or empty. The printing issue occurs when the ink level of the ink cartridges is low. Carry out the below mentioned steps to check the ink levels of the ink cartridges installed in the HP printer.
Use HP Smart to check the ink levels:
- Open the HP Smart software. Choose the name of your printer.
- The exact ink levels will be displayed on the screen.
Use HP Printer Assistant to check ink levels:
- Open HP Folder. Choose the folder for your printer. Select the name of your printer and the HP Printer Assistant will open.
- Choose Maintain Your Printer.
- Click on the Estimated Ink Levels tab.
- The exact level of ink in the ink cartridges will be displayed.
- Now, check your HP DeskJet plus 4155 not printing issue is resolved.